+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can't access my ircc account

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Hi i'am FSW outlander. I submitted eAPR 4 january. But i can't access anymore the IRCC portal. Is it normal ? is there anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Vale_ntina

Dec 21, 2022
Hi, I'm in the same situation. I think that it's due to the maintenance of the website of today. The problem is that theorically they should have finished and the page should work now, but nothing.

Reactions: nerdsh88t

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Exactly. Sorry to hear that you have that to. Same time it's conforting knowing that i'am not the only one experiencing such impressive bug

Reactions: Vale_ntina

Vikee2022

Jan 18, 2022
I am facing the same issue, have been trying for last 1 hour. Site keeps going back to language selection page. Usually clearing browser cache helps with this issue, but not today.

Reactions: Vale_ntina

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Refresh the error webpage several times until you it log you in, it worked for me.
Thanks a million! This worked for me too. I had tried everything under the sun (different browsers/incognito/clear cache and all other data/multiple devices etc.) without luck, but your solution worked for me.

Everyone, when the page takes you to the language selection page after trying to sign in, you can't do anything. You should keep trying to sign in until you get the error message (you are not logged in). Then, all you have to do is keep refreshing and it will let you proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerdsh88t and Yodm

Kary1

Feb 11, 2023
I submitted a humanitarian compassionate claim through the IRCC portal and periodically logged in to check the status of my application everything worked fine. Now I’m looking to go in and check the status again because I received a medical request so I was wondering if my application was approved but now it tells me that it’s an incorrect email or password. However, I never changed either and I had my login email and password auto filled on my computer when I click on the forgot my password link, it tells me it’s going to send the code the code never comes.