+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot upload documents to ARRIMA portal to submit for CAQ

Hadikallas

Feb 17, 2021
Hello, I have recently received my file number after the payment of CAQ application. But when I try to create a folder in "Arrima" it say file not found.
And I checked my contact information and they are all correct.
please help me.

Thank you!

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello, I have recently received my file number after the payment of CAQ application. But when I try to create a folder in "Arrima" it say file not found.
And I checked my contact information and they are all correct.
please help me.

Thank you!
I am facing the same problem too, how long has it been since you received your file number?

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
It has been 2 days, what about you? And do you know if it is better to send the documents by courier?
I paid two days ago, I am not sure I'm inclined to wait a little longer, perhaps it takes awhile for ARRIMA to be in sync with our files or something. I will keep trying to upload it and if it still doesn't work by Monday I will give them a call.

Hadikallas

Feb 17, 2021
I was planning to send them outside Arrima by next week if it didn't work in the couple days. Anyway I will send you when something comes up or I figured out the problem.

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
I was planning to send them outside Arrima by next week if it didn't work in the couple days. Anyway I will send you when something comes up or I figured out the problem.
Yeah I'll share my updates if there are any

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello again,

I want to call them too on Monday. Can you tell me where to find their contact info?

Thank you.
One of the posts above in this thread mentions it, I was going to call the number that is mentioned there.

rahulbadoni03

Feb 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "Shahin3583, post: 8734805, member: 953836"]
hello guys,

I had this issue when i was trying to upload my documents. So may be I can try to help. As it indicates " Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post". This appeared to me as well. And when I tried to find out what went wrong it took one full day to get in there. So in my case the mistake was not in my name, gender, date of birth or file number. Rather there was an error in the address which I had put. So make sure that the address you have entered in your CAQ application is the same what you enter here.Because in CAQ they ask you to enter the address where you want your CAQ to be posted, and when you are signing on at ARRIMA portal it asks for some address and we happen to put our permanent address and this doesn't work at the end . So besides the above mentioned errors (names, gender etc ...) plse cross check with your address and make sure its the same in CAQ as well as at ARRIMA. Do let em know if it worked.

All the best
[/ QUOTE]
Hey can you help me out with this i mean i tried to change the address in CAQ file application and arrima portal too but still the same issue can any one help??

Hadikallas

Feb 17, 2021
Hello,
I just tried few minutes ago and it worked, though I did not change any information. You just have to give it time and keep trying. It will work.
I have not tried to upload anything yet, just went directly to this thread.

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello,
I just tried few minutes ago and it worked, though I did not change any information. You just have to give it time and keep trying. It will work.
I have not tried to upload anything yet, just went directly to this thread.
I just tried myself and it works now, I have successfully uploaded my documents as well. Yeah I suspect that all is requires is just some time for ARRIMA to sync up with our files before we are able to begin the submission process.

Hadikallas

Feb 17, 2021
I just tried myself and it works now, I have successfully uploaded my documents as well. Yeah I suspect that all is requires is just some time for ARRIMA to sync up with our files before we are able to begin the submission process.
Good to know that it worked for you too. Concerning the documents, I was not asked to upload financial support statements so should I upload it or no?
Any idea?

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Good to know that it worked for you too. Concerning the documents, I was not asked to upload financial support statements so should I upload it or no?
Any idea?
Well it just means that you are from a country where it is not required, I didn't do it.

Haithamegt

Feb 28, 2021
Hi Guys,
I faced the same problem when I used my personal computer to upload my documents.
Finally, successfully done after using my iPhone to upload the document. The attachment button will be available if you tried to open arrima throw your mobile at that time, you can complete your submission.
Good luck !!

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
Hello ,
I am facing the issue to upload the documents in arrima Portal.
'An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your surname, first name, sex, date of birth as well as your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online application for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post.

If you have submitted your application for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, a maximum of 48 hours is necessary before receiving your file number in the " Consult my file " section.
OKAY'
Can I speed post the documents as it is not working.
I have one more question that my address which i have provided in CAQ application is different from the address in passport.
As my current address is different. Should it be the same?