+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot print CIT0002

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
No, just make sure you're using the latest Adobe reader, or third party program. If you're on a Mac, you can't use preview. Get Adobe Reader DC.

It's a little weird for me as I can fill up the checklist but not the application form. Any other suggestions?

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Just to add. I can fill up the rest of the forms (Checklist, Use of Representative, etc) except the form :( this sucks!

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Guys ... at least you can fill in the current form and SAVE it! Later on, when they fix the form, you just copy paste between them. Stop arguing! :)

loz1749

Sep 18, 2017
I had the same problem. When you open the form with Internet Explorer instead of google it works just fine!

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
It a pain in the a$$ to copy data from one PDF to another :(
I totally agree with you, but at least when you have it filled in, later on it will be easier just to type (or copy) it again. In fact, you can trace it question by question and who knows, while doing it you might discover a mistake that you did in the first attempt.

The forms will be fixed very soon guys, no worries. Focus on understanding the instructions as the last thing you want is to send an incomplete application.

Reactions: jeuniii

kirch

Jan 26, 2010
Actually,the reason is in the form's security settings
The permission is set as read only..and can not edit,copy or print form
May be the admin has forgot to change the setting before going live or may be they are still testing or waiting to relese the form

Reactions: jeuniii

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND I COULDN'T PRINT IT OUT!!!!