+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot print CIT0002

Natan

May 22, 2015
There is a limit to how much stupidity I can deal with in one day - and you're just beyond my limit. Its quite simple. If you have 1095 valid residency days, prior to today, you can apply today.
As a fluent English speaker, it is not "stupidity" to read a statement to mean exactly what it says in plain English. That doesn't mean that I am correct, but it certainly means that I can speak and understand English, and, if I am incorrect, based on what the application states, I am completely justified in having made the mistake I made.

Perhaps you should check your attitude and save the name calling!

capermanet

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Friends, If you are still having issues with form, Go to public library near you! that’s what I did and It work fine for me.

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Just use another browser to download the file. For example if you used Chrome to download the file earlier, try downloading with Firefox or IE.

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Another workaround for whoever has issues with the forms, open a new in-private session in your Internet Explorer:
(Open Internet Explorer and press: Control + Shift + P )

type manually the cic.gc.ca website.

find the forms and download them into a NEW FOLDER in your computer.
You should get the updated forms.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

torontoguy87

Oct 5, 2017
The citizenship application states the following right above the signature area, "Remember to make sure that you are eligible to apply for citizenship on the day BEFORE you sign this application."

If you sign the application today (11 October 2017), that means you are eligible to apply for citizenship yesterday, when the former rules applied. If you are only eligible under the new rules, then you must sign no earlier than tomorrow, because today is the first day you are eligible to apply for citizenship under the new rules.
I think this is also not correct. In the physical residence calculation, the first question is your application date - it specifies that it will be the date you will be signing your application. If you do not know which date or have not decided, the tool suggests you to put today's day.

Which we did and we both got the calculation for meeting the requirements.

yycvr17

Jun 20, 2017
This has been a wonderful support system! For commiseration together last night when we couldn't print to live posting when downloadable forms as they became available today and advice how to ensure you can do it too! The agony and burning the candle all night became easier knowing we were not alone and in it together!
Thank you to one and all, some avoidable displays of short tempers and impatience not withstanding.....
To our fellow appliers who are still facin issues:
The printable form has been available since two hours 40 mins.
Delete all older forms. Clear recent files in adobe reader DC, set chrome as your default browser, clear the browsing history, cache and cookies in your browser, shut down and restart your computer, open cic citizenship application webpage, download cit0002E as save link as, open download folder, open form with adobe acrobat reader. You will only see the active icon for print command inside the form not the dropdown acrobat reader menu.
We copy-pasted everything, proof read, printed, signed and heading off to the courier....for express delivery.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
yes, why not format disk C and re-install Windows? Better, purchase new PC altogether, just set it up in a new apartment - your old house is compromised. You also have to move to another country - try downloading from Buffalo :)

Alternatively - wait for the forms to be fixed, and do not listen to pranks that say Print works, because it does not.
No, the form was working at this point. Do you know how DNS, DHCP, Cache, work? You clearly don't. Your ISP might be caching the old page and form. Don't be sarcastic when you don't know what you're talking about.