+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANNOT LINK APPLICATION TO ONLINE ACCOUNT!! PLEASE HELP

Eliezer

Mar 9, 2017
Hope someone out there can shed some light.

I recently received an email from immigration saying that they received my wife's application and now i need to link it to my online account to follow the next steps.

I've fill out the correct information and submitted but it keeps on saying that it cannot find the application. I've tried every combination that people recommend and still nothing worked for me.

Not sure what to do next because I still have to submit my wife's background check info which I believe they will ask me to submit it through the online account but I cannot do it if the application is not linked.

Anybody out there know how I can link the application properly ???

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hope someone out there can shed some light.

I recently received an email from immigration saying that they received my wife's application and now i need to link it to my online account to follow the next steps.

I've fill out the correct information and submitted but it keeps on saying that it cannot find the application. I've tried every combination that people recommend and still nothing worked for me.

Not sure what to do next because I still have to submit my wife's background check info which I believe they will ask me to submit it through the online account but I cannot do it if the application is not linked.

Anybody out there know how I can link the application properly ???

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you
I am not at that stage yet so I can't help that much but I did read something to try is.. In the applicant field..put 2 instead of 1.

I snapshot handy hints on my phone so that when the time comes I can try them. That was one I just saw today.

saxiaoli

Aug 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-19-2018
What's the error you're getting? I'm trying to link today and it keeps saying "service unavailable" and let me try again later :(