+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot get Police clearance in Dubai UAE shall it be grounds for denial for TWP

liza_ponte

Apr 19, 2011
Hi! to all!!!

I'm Liza Ponte, a Filipino national, working as OFW here in Taiwan, I submitted my application package in Canadian Consulate in Hongkong last October 26 with lacking documents of my police clearance in Dubai UAE since I work in Dubai from March 2005-June 3, 2006. Due to sudden death of my father I go home last June 3, 2006 and I did not comeback to Dubai and my residence visa in my passport was not cancelled. Last March 2011 I send my application in getting police clearance in Dubai through my friend who did in my behalf. After he got the Receipt Voucher # 346937 and when He call to follow up as only after 3 days it will release He come to know and inform me that my clearance would not be possible to release as I have a record in Dubai Immigration in which I am thinking of my unfinish contract to my sponsor. I call up right away my sponsor and ask him if he cancelled my residence visa and he reply me "my residence visa was already cancelled". I tell my friend about it and still my police clearance cannot be release. So, I find another solution, I let somebody to check my status in Dubai Immigration and come to know my sponsor file me a case in which its a false absconding case as I was outside UAE and beside the time I go hom they know the situation even I call them when I did not comeback. Now, I'm begging my sponsor to drop the report to clear my name but all my calls, emails, sms was ignored. Now, last November 29, I receive another letter from Canadian Consulate in Hongkong requesting me to provide an original copy of my police clearance in Dubai UAE stating I have No Criminal Conviction which is my problem as they just give me 30 days to comply and after that when I cannot provide my applicaton will be closed. Do anyone have same case to me that the Visa officer honor only the explanation letter why I cannot get the Police Clearance in Dubai UAE despite of all my hardship in getting a clearance but I failed. Does the report of my sponsor in Dubai Immigration considered as a crime even i dont have any criminal record in Dubai. I call the UAE Philippines Consulate in dubai and they cannot help me, I call the UAE Consulate in Philippines same they cannot help me. My only option is to make an explanation letter again for I cannot submit a police clearance despite with all what i do. Hope Visa officer will grant and merit .Any idea will be appreciated as I am suffering very long suffering depression in my situation. pls fell free to email me in my email id:liza_ponte_2000 @ yahoo.com