+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot find my CIC Account

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am having a problem with checking my CIC (Express Entry) account.

I used the Come To Canada tool, saved my Personal Reference Number and created a GC Key.
It says on the website that I am supposed to be prompted to enter my Personal Reference Number to add more information in my account or to complete the registration.
I do not get this prompt, and after I sign in using the GC Key the website only takes me to the home page of CIC.

How can I go to my account? I am freaking out and I really need any help I can get it.

When I click Continue to CGKey and I sign in, I get to a page asking if I want to change my password, recovery questions, or revoke my GCKey.
And I have only one "Continue" button, and if I click it, I get back to the home page.
How do I access my account and the information in my account?

Thank you so much,
Kareem

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Mishkawy said:
Hello,

I am having a problem with checking my CIC (Express Entry) account.

I used the Come To Canada tool, saved my Personal Reference Number and created a GC Key.
It says on the website that I am supposed to be prompted to enter my Personal Reference Number to add more information in my account or to complete the registration.
I do not get this prompt, and after I sign in using the GC Key the website only takes me to the home page of CIC.

How can I go to my account? I am freaking out and I really need any help I can get it.

When I click Continue to CGKey and I sign in, I get to a page asking if I want to change my password, recovery questions, or revoke my GCKey.
And I have only one "Continue" button, and if I click it, I get back to the home page.
How do I access my account and the information in my account?

Thank you so much,
Kareem
[/quote
Sometimes this happens try closing and opening again or change the browser,dont panic

kashm1111

Sep 26, 2014
try using bank login key instead.. gc key some times needs 7-8 logons to take you in.. i faced same problem

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashm1111 said:
try using bank login key instead.. gc key some times needs 7-8 logons to take you in.. i faced same problem
Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

Is it ok to use Bank Login if I am not already in Canada or have a real Canadian bank account with the mentioned sign-in partners? How can I do that?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Mishkawy said:
Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

Is it ok to use Bank Login if I am not already in Canada or have a real Canadian bank account with the mentioned sign-in partners? How can I do that?
Cannot help you with that but first try closing your browser without logging off then log in again ,it will work hopefully

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Cannot help you with that but first try closing your browser without logging off then log in again ,it will work hopefully
Hey,

Thanks for the reply, and sorry I did not see your first post.

I actually have been trying to login for about two hours, Completely restarted my PC and Internet connection, I tried Opera, Safari, and IE.
Still same problem.
When I log in and click Continue, I just get back to the home page.

I guess I will just keep trying, unless of course anyone comes up with a solution.

Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I have had that problem in the past. It eventually sorts itself out. Leave it a bit.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
This happens a lot. 8 out of 10 times with me, this has happened.
Just keep at it.

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much guys!
I feel much better now that I am not the only one who has this problem.. I will keep trying.
Thanks again, and I will update here when I become able to go to my account.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Mishkawy said:
Thank you so much guys!
I feel much better now that I am not the only one who has this problem.. I will keep trying.
Thanks again, and I will update here when I become able to go to my account.
What i do is i log in using gc key,then choose continue,then english then i find myself stuck i close the browser and try logging again 1 or 2 times and usually it works,good luck

EPOCH1987

Oct 19, 2016
Any luck resolving this issue? I have been experiencing this same issue for almost 3 days now. Major pain!! ???

prg0908

Jul 1, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
Med's Done....
23-10-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hii
I have faced same problem of Internal Server Error 500 while login and continue.
I feel so much frustrated since last week.
I dont know what to do?

candytk

Jul 22, 2015
i have the same issue

prg0908 said:
Hii
I have faced same problem of Internal Server Error 500 while login and continue.
I dont know what to do?

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Me too! Why can't they put a link to MyCIC on the homepage? I mean, how difficult is it to create a user-friendly website? Are these people morons? I've had it with CIC and OINP and all these idiots.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
prg0908 said:
Hii
I dont know what to do?
facing the same problem from the last five days.
I have initiated a CSE stating the technical issue as advised by one of the CIC agents.
Let's see when do they resolve the glitch