+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot complete medical on time - urgent help needed

jadam121

Jun 23, 2022
Dear all

I received an ITA and my deadline for submission is 8 August. However, my medical appointment date is scheduled for 18 August. Honestly speaking I only tried scheduling an appointment 2 weeks ago as I didnt know that the medical center will take that long to respond. What should i do in this case? Can i just upload the proof of my appointment in the medical section or any additional documentation is also required? Or decline the invitation and wait for another ITA as i already have a provincial nomination?

Would grately appreciate your help on this.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Dear all

I received an ITA and my deadline for submission is 8 August. However, my medical appointment date is scheduled for 18 August. Honestly speaking I only tried scheduling an appointment 2 weeks ago as I didnt know that the medical center will take that long to respond. What should i do in this case? Can i just upload the proof of my appointment in the medical section or any additional documentation is also required? Or decline the invitation and wait for another ITA as i already have a provincial nomination?

Would grately appreciate your help on this.
I don’t see a problem with waiting for another ITA, as long as your nomination and other stuff (IELTS, yada yada) is valid beyond August 18. PNP get drawn 100% of the time, and ITA date doesn’t matter at all as your file isn’t complete till Aug 18 anyways.

Don’t risk your application by omitting a complete medical. If you submit without medical and try to update by webform instead, chances are that R10 check rejects your application before your webform actually gets read. Your nomination could have expired then too.

jadam121

Jun 23, 2022
I don’t see a problem with waiting for another ITA, as long as your nomination and other stuff (IELTS, yada yada) is valid beyond August 18. PNP get drawn 100% of the time, and ITA date doesn’t matter at all as your file isn’t complete till Aug 18 anyways.

Don’t risk your application by omitting a complete medical. If you submit without medical and try to update by webform instead, chances are that R10 check rejects your application before your webform actually gets read. Your nomination could have expired then too.
Thanks for your reply. My only confusion is that the guidance in medical submission tab states that if you cannot complete medical before the submission date you must provide proof of appointment. Will providing proof of appointment not be sufficient? And why would i need to raise a web form as my medicals will automatically get uploaded on my profile once it is sent to IRCC by the medical center>

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Thanks for your reply. My only confusion is that the guidance in medical submission tab states that if you cannot complete medical before the submission date you must provide proof of appointment. Will providing proof of appointment not be sufficient? And why would i need to raise a web form as my medicals will automatically get uploaded on my profile once it is sent to IRCC by the medical center>
Normally people upload an e-medical sheet. Whether proof of appointment will 100% suffice — don’t know, don’t care. I would simply avoid complicating a case in any unnecessary way.

IRCC is not known for perfect logic and transparency. But sure it’s up to you.

jadam121

Jun 23, 2022
Normally people upload an e-medical sheet. Whether proof of appointment will 100% suffice — don’t know, don’t care. I would simply avoid complicating a case in any unnecessary way.

IRCC is not known for perfect logic and transparency. But sure it’s up to you.
Thank you