+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot access to ecas anymore

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Still not accesible. I don't wanna worry about it but I do. As applicants are going to "In Process", I am going backwards and can't even access to my ecas :(
I will wait until next week and then submit an enquiry for Tecnical Diffciulties.
be patient dude, you will be able to access it soon

Reactions: burakcayir

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
I was entering my name without special character and I was able to login to my ecas until august 22.
But looks like they changed my name in the system to the one with special character when my application switched to in process. (I have tried it before too and it didnt work, now it works)

Canehdian Girl

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi,
I am having the same problem now. I can't access Ecas! I was able to up till 31st of August and then nothing. It gives me a generic message saying that there is incomplete information, even though I am entering the info as I did a 100 times before.
Any insights?
My file is in process since August 08,2017
Thanks

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Hi,
I am having the same problem now. I can't access Ecas! I was able to up till 31st of August and then nothing. It gives me a generic message saying that there is incomplete information, even though I am entering the info as I did a 100 times before.
Any insights?
My file is in process since August 08,2017
Thanks
Maybe your name has some special characters too? And make sure you enter your info as IRCC had in their records before you applied for citizenship. They ignore the new data you filled in your application form on ecas after switching to in process. If still not working, call IRCC tomorrow.

Canehdian Girl

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Maybe your name has some special characters too? And make sure you enter your info as IRCC had in their records before you applied for citizenship. They ignore the new data you filled in your application form on ecas after switching to in process. If still not working, call IRCC tomorrow.
Thank you for the reply
I will try to call tomorrow maybe as today it is closed for labor day
No my name doesn't have any special characters.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas has been playing with me lately.

Today I tried 3 times to log in and it would not recognize my details.
Then I waited 5 minutes and tried again - it worked this time.
For the peace of mind, I tried again later and again - unable to log in. After another 5 minutes logged on OK.

Just sharing here so that people with similar issues do not panic.

Canehdian Girl

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Good for you,
But a piece of advice if anyone's ecas doesn't show at all that is not to be taken lightly. Call CIC.
For me, I was not able to access ecas and when I called they said that they closed my file and returned the papers to me.
So better to call, you will get the information from the source rather than speculating.
My 2 cents on that.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good for you,
But a piece of advice if anyone's ecas doesn't show at all that is not to be taken lightly. Call CIC.
For me, I was not able to access ecas and when I called they said that they closed my file and returned the papers to me.
So better to call, you will get the information from the source rather than speculating.
My 2 cents on that.
Thanks for advice. Yes it is your case specifically that caused me to panic. I almost had a vision of my file returned via post. I can access ECaS OK now.

cadguy

Jul 19, 2017
Hopefully your application is complete, and there's no mistakes on it. I made a single typo, and my application was mailed back to me after it was on ECAS in process. The whole thing added an additional 90 days to my application.

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Good for you,
My 2 cents on that.
Can you tell me one thing what was your status on ecas when your file was closed

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
My ecas status was decision made since two month now i cant access my ecas today is third day and still i cant access on the other side gckey is in process status right dont know what is happening plz any one who is experiencing same

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Still not accesible. I don't wanna worry about it but I do. As applicants are going to "In Process", I am going backwards and can't even access to my ecas :(
I will wait until next week and then submit an enquiry for Tecnical Diffciulties.
I have never been able to access my ECAS! If you find a solution please do share.