+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Candidates Waiting for Results (April 21 IELTS)

ahmed.saeed

Jun 6, 2017
It’s totally depends on the university or college you are applying for. Some universities have certain conditions for each band, while others just curious about your overall. So you have to search for your specialization first and then see what is required exactly.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Have everyone who took IELTS-GT from IDP on 21st April got their TRF number? When I login to my account on IDP India website https://www.ieltsidpindia.com, I can view my scores for each section and also detailed score expalanation under 'Results Feedback' tab. However, TRF number is not mentioned anywhere, and even under TRF Dispatch Details section, it shows 'No Dispatch Details'. Should I be worried or get in touch with IDP?

Danielle1981

May 6, 2018
Hi all,

I’m new to the forum. First attempt at the IELTS and got my results on Friday, they are as below:

Reading: 9
Writing: 8
Listening: 7.5
Speaking: 9

Gutted about my listening but I just can’t help but zone out and stop listening!

Right so can anyone advise should I retake or should I leave results as they are. And does anyone know what points I have actually achieved?? Advice muchly appreciated guys ☺

Woowoo

Mar 14, 2018
but i talked to an agent and he told me that it depends on college too and college eligibility criteria. if college demands less bands then u will able to get a visa but if it demands higher bands than its impossible. i know that its a rule to have 6.5 overall with not less than 6 in each module , But is it true that it depends on college too? i am little bit confuse please help me out?
5.5 is really not acceptable. I m wondering why Ur agent is telling u all this. It will be problem for you when u will apply Ur visa with 5.5. but it's upto you. I would stromstr recommend you to give IELTS again. It's better to be on safer side. Than to risk your chances.

Woowoo

Mar 14, 2018
5.5 is really not acceptable. I m wondering why Ur agent is telling u all this. It will be problem for you when u will apply Ur visa with 5.5. but it's upto you. I would stromstr recommend you to give IELTS again. It's better to be on safer side. Than to risk your chances.
Strongly*

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi all,

I’m new to the forum. First attempt at the IELTS and got my results on Friday, they are as below:

Reading: 9
Writing: 8
Listening: 7.5
Speaking: 9

Gutted about my listening but I just can’t help but zone out and stop listening!

Right so can anyone advise should I retake or should I leave results as they are. And does anyone know what points I have actually achieved?? Advice muchly appreciated guys ☺
You need to use CIC tool to calculate your points then only you can know whether that score is enough or not.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You get bonus points if you score at least CLB9 (L.R.W.S 8.7.7.7)

You have got really great score, I think you are native speaker. Resit shouldn’t be an issue.

Unfortunately, the only way to improve concentration in listening is to practice a lot. You have to learn to move quickly once you miss out an answer or you aren’t sure. That’s the most difficult part.

Reactions: Danielle1981

mahreenbadar

Feb 21, 2018
I am very bad in Reading 3 section can anyone help me out how to prepare for GT reading section 3 any tips or any link where i can have good preparations.