+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canda visitor visa

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
You can raise a web form form if you are the one who submitted his application and if he signed a Use of Representative form in your favour. If he didn’t sign a Use of Rep form but you used an email address that you have access to, you can send a web form as if he is the one sending it in his name.

Raising a web form will not affect his application. But you would be lucky to receive a reply from IRCC. June is still too recent in my opinion. I have one for a spouse that is pending since April 5 and it’s not even being reviewed for eligibility.

You may try with a web form, but it doesn’t affect anything in terms of expedited processing. If you are in Canada, you can apply for the visa officer’s GCMS notes under the Access to Information and Privacy Act (ATIP) to know what they are saying and the stage where the application processing is. It takes minimum of 30 days to process an ATIP request.

Good luck with your application!
Thank you@alwayssuccessful

Lavneet Kaur

Oct 2, 2022
Hi, I had applied my visitor visa for Canada on 24th of April 2022 and got done my biometrics on 28th April 2022. But tend to make a mistake in the file. After that I made the required corrections in the file and sent the concerned documents. Then I received the confirmation email of the documents from IRCC on 25th of June.
After that I got no update on my visa.
Should I consider the file date of complete file submission as 25th of June or 28th of April to see the processing time of my application?

Strobo

Nov 7, 2022
Hello,
I applied for a visitors visa on the 19th of November 2021. Till date no update.
Filled a bunch of webforms and the response from the Kenya office is still under processing.
Anyone else here with similar timelines?

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
No results yet ... BVL received on sept 14 2022 and m still waiting for results .. any idea why is it taking long ?
Applied may 13th 2022
Biometrics done on 18th may 2022 and got updated the same day.
But recieved a Biometric validity letter on 9th nov 2022. Dont know why any idea anyone?
No update as of yet

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
I had applied for a Canadian Visitor visa back in April 2022... Received BVL on 14/09/2022 and since then until today there is nothing ... What are the possibilities and how much time will it take for the final answer to come
It's just a waiting game