+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelling with my lawyer

Sousou91

Sep 8, 2019
Hello folks, I'm so so sorry for my bad English I'm not very good but hoping that I will be better after hhhh,
please I have a contract with a lawyer in Canada for EE application.
I have received a nomination from NS PNP and after ITA I have received a reject because I have send my French married Certification (it was original copy from the town hall) so the gouvernement agent think that's not original and they canceled my application. My lawyer has refused to challenge it, and he He informed me after receiving the refund, so when I have send the webform alone it has been refused because all the fees are returned. So now my lawyer have re-appliquate and he has contacted the NS but my problem that it has taken a big time now I'm waiting 15 days of the new nomination, I would like please if it's legally that I can ell with my lawyer and he must refund me the RPRF fees (it's separated for the lawyer fees)???
What's your opinions about this : I continue with tej lawyer or I cancel?
And about NS PNP, my lawyer has send to them my new EE profil, so it's possible that if I cancel with my lawyer I send to them the new profil that I created alone?
Thank you very muchhhh