+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled Oath due to strike action - Let's meet here.

Peconde

May 5, 2023
I had mine for the 2nd of may, but never got the invitation, on the 3rd of may they updated my tracker for the 16th of may, but so far no inivitation email, how long after the tracker update you guys got the email?
mine is for the montreal office.
I have emailed them 2 times already and no answer

kapoor619

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get the citizenship certificate after oath and is it possible request a digital certificate or the physical certificate on an urgent basis, I have my oath from Vacouver office on 10th May and I am based in Calgary, I am flying on 21st, so need passport before that

• Haha
Reactions: oboyzee

kapoor619

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
I had mine for the 2nd of may, but never got the invitation, on the 3rd of may they updated my tracker for the 16th of may, but so far no inivitation email, how long after the tracker update you guys got the email?
I got the email 1st and tracker was updated 2 days later

Reactions: Peconde

Roger1985

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get the citizenship certificate after oath and is it possible request a digital certificate or the physical certificate on an urgent basis, I have my oath from Vacouver office on 10th May and I am based in Calgary, I am flying on 21st, so need passport before that
They most likely won't proceed with your oath until after your travels. They ask you if you're traveling in the next 2 months. Depending on your answer They might or might not proceed

vancouver7132

May 2, 2023
Same situation here. my oath was supposed to be on May 3rd and havent heard anything yet. I did have a ghost update on May 3 but nothing after that.
Exactly the same for me, ghost update on May 3 and nothing after that, I email them, call them and even spoke with my MP but nothing help

argo1990

Sep 12, 2022
Niagara Falls Office
Original appointment: May 2 at 10:15
Rescheduled date: May 23 at 10:15
Email received on May 8.

Alsalma

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Same here ! montreal office and oath ceremony on the 16th..anything new since friday ? thank you !

offers

May 1, 2023
Exactly the same for me, ghost update on May 3 and nothing after that, I email them, call them and even spoke with my MP but nothing help
Received email for oath on march 20. but no updates on tracker. So keep an eye for the email. good luck everyone.

azizmeer100

Jan 16, 2023
HI
Has anyone who had their citizenship ceremony scheduled virtually through the Niagara Falls office for 26th April been rescheduled yet?

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018
Oath ceremony previously scheduled for May 1 was cancelled due to strike. Tracker updated to show oath now scheduled for May 31. SCR office.
@dollygirl I too have it on same day in SCR office. Could you update the thread once you get the invitation email? I will do likewise.