+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled Oath due to strike action - Let's meet here.

ManZ_999

Mar 1, 2023
I'm in Singapore... I didn't even fly cuz I kinda guessed it'd be cancelled. Costed me a C$300 to cancel my flight though.

When did you email them and when did they respond? I've not seen their response to ANY of my emails yet.
For how long have you been out of Canada? I just completed my Citizenship test. Thinking of going to India till I receive the invite for Oath. But wondering if it creates a problem because of I was away from Canada for long duration.

Evixfel

Apr 6, 2017
New oath date: May 15th in the tracker (email yet to receive).
Old oath date: 25th April. Vancouver office.
@kapoor619 have you received any Notice to Appear yet? Hope everything is smooth for your ceremony.

I just got scheduled on the 17th of May but I've yet to receive the official Notice To Appear yet. Update just happened few minutes ago. Vancouver office HAS YET to reply to any of my emails.

Evixfel

Apr 6, 2017
Tracker is not updated yet, still says April 26th, but received formal email with the attachment regarding all the information to attend oath ceremony on May 10th.
have you received any Notice to Appear yet? Hope everything is smooth for your ceremony.

I just got scheduled on the 17th of May but I've yet to receive the official Notice To Appear yet. Update just happened few minutes ago. Vancouver office HAS YET to reply to any of my emails.

kapoor619

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
have you received any Notice to Appear yet? Hope everything is smooth for your ceremony.

Yes, I have already received the notice/email to appear on May 10th, but my tracker is yet to be updated