+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled Oath due to strike action - Let's meet here.

krishm

Apr 23, 2018
I got mine rescheduled to 17th May 8:15 AM , Original date was 19th April 8:15 AM
Niagara Office
I had mine originally scheduled on the 19th too. Hoping to hear back from NGR office. They have not replied to my email and nothing has changed in the tracker

kiran23

Aug 1, 2021
I had mine originally scheduled on the 19th too. Hoping to hear back from NGR office. They have not replied to my email and nothing has changed in the tracker
I called IRCC, and they confirmed my new date on file, even I did not get any email replies

Reactions: krishm

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Tracker updated with oath rescheduled date of May 25 - previously I was supposed to take oath on April 25, SCR office.
Another 3 weeks to go....just want to be done with this process.

Reactions: 747-captain

vancouver7132

May 2, 2023
My oath is was originally supposed to be today. I have a ghost update dated today. Still no link or confirmation of any sought. Do you know the email address for the Vancouver office? Is it the same one which sent us the citizensip test instructions?
Same thing happen to me, vancouver rarely answers emails, you have to call them to get an update

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Tracker updated my oath ceremony on May 9th. Previous ceremony was April 20th.(Edmonton office)
No e-mail yet. I hope it's in-person.

RobinX

May 2, 2023
Read the email received on May 1st again and found that in the French version it said May 2 ceremony was cancelled, but in the English version (which I guess most recipients read) said May 1st.
Brilliant!

RobinX

May 2, 2023
Hello,

Due to the strike action, your Citizenship event planned for May 1st, 2023 at 8:15 is cancelled. We will reschedule your event as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

This is an automated email, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Bonjour

En raison de la grève, votre évènement de citoyenneté planifié le 2 mai, 2023 à 8h15 est annulé. Nous reprogrammerons votre événement dès que possible. Nous nous excusons pour ces inconvénients et vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

Ceci est un message automatisé, VEUILLEZ NE PAS RÉPONDRE.