+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled Oath due to strike action - Let's meet here.

kiran23

Aug 1, 2021
It depends which office. NGF does not respond to emails
I got this reply from NGF office this morning

Good Day

We are currently in the process of rescheduling everyone that has unfortunately missed their Oath of Citizenship Ceremony due to the strike action and knowing that many people all have circumstances to deal with. You should receive your Notice to Appear in due course as we are focusing on those individuals first.

Please monitor your e-mails, and junk folder as well as sometimes they do end up in there

Regards,
Citizenship Official

IRCC Citizenship Program

Niagara Falls

RobinX

May 2, 2023

Good Day

We are currently in the process of rescheduling everyone that has unfortunately missed their Oath of Citizenship Ceremony due to the strike action and knowing that many people all have circumstances to deal with. You should receive your Notice to Appear in due course as we are focusing on those individuals first.

Please monitor your e-mails, and junk folder as well as sometimes they do end up in there

Regards,
Citizenship Official

IRCC Citizenship Program

Niagara Falls
on due course - meaning "we dont know when"

ZahabiaTaha

May 2, 2023
I have to travel at t

Good Day

Regards,
Citizenship Official

IRCC Citizenship Program

Niagara Falls
Can you provide their email address please?

ZahabiaTaha

May 2, 2023
Can someone please tell me what made them cancel the ceremony that was scheduled today May 2nd @ 10 a.m. since the strike has ended and they were told to go back to work now. Then why did they cancel today's oath ceremony???

Reactions: RobinX

RobinX

May 2, 2023
Can someone please tell me what made them cancel the ceremony that was scheduled today May 2nd @ 10 a.m. since the strike has ended and they were told to go back to work now. Then why did they cancel today's oath ceremony???
Who knows ... but it explains why they do not deserve a pay raise and working from home.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020

Good Day

Regards,
Citizenship Official

IRCC Citizenship Program

Niagara Falls
They did not respond to our email :)

vancouver7132

May 2, 2023
Are they responding to any email NGF office ?
I email vancouver office yesterday and I had no response, I email Scarborough and they answer me in 20 minutes

Good day,

Thank you for contacting us. You have reached Scarborough IRCC in error. Your application is processed by Vancouver IRCC office. Your enquiry has been forwarded to their attention.

Regards,
Scarborough IRCC Team/ZBL

Man I wish all offices were like Scarborough

• Haha
Reactions: oboyzee

AJ2403

Apr 26, 2023
Oath ceremony schedule on 26th april was cancelled. Virtual and calgary office. Emailed them and got an automated email that they dont respond to this email and will update my file if needed in 3 day whatever that means. Lets see.

Last edited: