+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled Oath due to strike action - Let's meet here.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Date ceremony scheduled: April 20th
Visual/In person : Virtual
Oath received from Location: Scarborough
Cancellation email: April 19th
Emailed SCR office : May 1st have a booked vacation for June 4th and attached my flight conformation.
Reply Email: May 2nd instructions that my oath is change to in person
New Oath date in person : May 12th

kiran23

Aug 1, 2021
I called an agent they cancelled my oath scheduled for today at 10:15 AM with niagara falls office. they also assure it will be rescheduled soon I have still not received any official mail from IRCC or something in the tracker so i am planning to still log on and see if someone shows up.
how did you reach an agent? pls let me know the options after calling

ZahabiaTaha

May 2, 2023
I called an agent they cancelled my oath scheduled for today at 10:15 AM with niagara falls office. they also assure it will be rescheduled soon I have still not received any official mail from IRCC or something in the tracker so i am planning to still log on and see if someone shows up.
Can you provide their contact number please? I'm trying to call them but no luck. I had my oath scheduled today at 10:15 a.m

vancouver7132

May 2, 2023
Was able to speak with a rep and they said they will get me `setup` for the oath ceremony. Now it will some other team which is responsible for sending out the emails. Will update here if/when I hear anything from them. good luck
Hi man, I'm in the same place as you, tracker says ceremony is tomorrow but I haven't received an email, have you call them today, are we still having the ceremony tomorrow?

RobinX

May 2, 2023
Oath was scheduled 8:15 AM May 2nd. People lined up to be admitted before 8.15...got into the zoom room by around 8.30, only to see a post of cancellation by the Host.

ZahabiaTaha

May 2, 2023
Got it. Can you tell me when did you receive the original oath invite? I am scheduled for May 3rd. but never got any email with zoom details.
they usually send the zoom link and password and other necessary details along with the invite email.

RobinX

May 2, 2023
Did they forget to cancel the oath ceremony zoom link. People are joining for the ceremony and they are clueless.
There was no notice of cancellation by email. People had to pull kids from school...took day off from their work...I just wondering why there is no notice in advance.