+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled hearings because of Covid

Ahmad789

Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
Has anyone got a reschedule for their hearings that were cancelled because of Covid? I was scheduled for the end of march and i haven't recieved any communication yet

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
Has anyone got a reschedule for their hearings that were cancelled because of Covid? I was scheduled for the end of march and i haven't recieved any communication yet
Ahmed stay calm jesus help out you may be you will get approval without hearing i already heard some people got accepted without hearing

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
There have been some hearing rescheduled although they are usually videoteleconferences.

Refuge

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Same for me i got a call from my lawyer and he said my hearing has been rescheduled for feb end. But i did not receive any communication yet, maybe 6 weeks before.

Reactions: mrs waseem

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
U will recieve notice prior to month.
I recieved my hearing notice 3 weeks before...
I'm still waiting for notice of decision hope o get accepted

Reactions: Hws24

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
May I ask when did u submit your claim?
Seems a lot of cases got postponed now