+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANCELLATION OF STUDY PERMIT OF CANADA

Rasheedakhtar

Sep 7, 2019
Go to the VFS center where you had submitted your visa file or if applied online then go to any nearest VFS center along with all the documents like Study Permit issued at Airport, Passport, College withdrawn application. They will charge you some application fees for cancellation and after few days your passport will be delivered to you with visa cancelled.
Please what's app me on +12267929108. Please I need

Rasheedakhtar

Sep 7, 2019
Go to the VFS center where you had submitted your visa file or if applied online then go to any nearest VFS center along with all the documents like Study Permit issued at Airport, Passport, College withdrawn application. They will charge you some application fees for cancellation and after few days your passport will be delivered to you with visa cancelled.
Hello
I am going back to India in 10 days. I want some information that where I can get cancle my study Visa. And can I cancle after going back India or before leaving Canada to get my gic refund. And what documents are required at airport except passport and ticket while departing. Please ping me here or on +12267929108 whatsapp

Maverick9793

May 20, 2022
Hello,
Does anyone help me with visa and study permit cancellation process, as I have came back in India due to personal reason.

Thanks

aammaann.ssii

Dec 20, 2022
I was in canada for 15 days on student visa and due to some personal reason I come back i india and I have withdraw from canada coollege and now i want to cancel my study permit for socita bank GIC refund so what i have to do for it???
Plz reply ... I am also in same situation . What u did after withdrawal to gic back ... Plz reply I m very tensed

aammaann.ssii

Dec 20, 2022
Hello can I have ur contact or email.. I also want to cancel study visa due to some reasons plz help me how can I get this...

aammaann.ssii

Dec 20, 2022
I am also planning to leave canada soon for some personal readons.I stayed here for 2-3 months.Can you please tell me the procedure for cancellation of study permit and charges for that in india? And is it possible to cancel it from canada
Hello bro I m same situation .. I contacted VFS but they are saying that I have to contact ircc only they can't do anything.. plz reply brother...