+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANCELLATION OF STUDY PERMIT OF CANADA

karishma760

Jan 20, 2017
I was in canada for 15 days on student visa and due to some personal reason I come back i india and I have withdraw from canada coollege and now i want to cancel my study permit for socita bank GIC refund so what i have to do for it???

Nissshann

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Go to the VFS center where you had submitted your visa file or if applied online then go to any nearest VFS center along with all the documents like Study Permit issued at Airport, Passport, College withdrawn application. They will charge you some application fees for cancellation and after few days your passport will be delivered to you with visa cancelled.

Maddy1994

Dec 9, 2015
Hi Karishma,
Like you I had to come back to India because of personal reasons. Even I need to get my visa cancelled to get a GIC refund. It would be great if you could tell me if you were able to get your visa cancelled and if you could guide me for the same.

Maddy1994

Dec 9, 2015
karishma760 said:
I was in canada for 15 days on student visa and due to some personal reason I come back i india and I have withdraw from canada coollege and now i want to cancel my study permit for socita bank GIC refund so what i have to do for it???
Hi Karishma,
Like you I had to come back to India because of personal reasons. Even I need to get my visa cancelled to get a GIC refund. It would be great if you could tell me if you were able to get your visa cancelled and if you could guide me for the same.

Maddy1994

Dec 9, 2015
Nissshann said:
Hello, before you cancel ur visa I wanna give u useful advice. So leave your contact/email or inbox me.

Thanks.
Hi even I need to get my visa cancelled. I would be very very grateful if you could help me out with the same.

canada kumar

Jan 20, 2017
Hi karishma760 & Maddy1994,

Please dont forget to post your ordeal after you get your visa cancelled

so that other people gain some info on process

Jainam994

Feb 23, 2017
I am also planning to leave canada soon for some personal readons.I stayed here for 2-3 months.Can you please tell me the procedure for cancellation of study permit and charges for that in india? And is it possible to cancel it from canada

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Hello, before you cancel ur visa I wanna give u useful advice. So leave your contact/email or inbox me.

Thanks.
Hellooo

I read all your posts
Did u get ur visa again??
Please reply
I am in same situation as yours
Kindly share youe email address with me
Or ur visa status too? Did u get ur visa approved again or not?

Rasheedakhtar

Sep 7, 2019

Thanks.
Hey bro please contact me on +12267929108 I really wanna go back to my home country
Hi Karishma,
Please reply me. I need help regard this matter. Please contact me on +12267929108