+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cancel representative

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
S.ROY said:
I want to cancel my representative. How I do this?
To cancel a representative you need to fill out form IMM-5476, and send it to your VO:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

This is the guide to filling out form IMM-5476:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

You'll also want to update your address with your VO to make sure that you receive all future communication regarding your application.

csola

Nov 27, 2013
Hi
Do you know if I cancel my representative (lawyer), do I have to start the process all over again?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
csola said:
Hi
Do you know if I cancel my representative (lawyer), do I have to start the process all over again?
No, not at all. All that u are expected to do is to comply all the instructions emanated from CHC OF UR OWN ND SEND UR REPLIES DIRECTLY TO VO, RATHER THAN ROUTING THEM THROUGH UR CONSULTANT.

Hope, this may help.

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!
parhar51

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
parhar51 said:
No, not at all. All that u are expected to do is to comply all the instructions emanated from CHC OF UR OWN ND SEND UR REPLIES DIRECTLY TO VO, RATHER THAN ROUTING THEM THROUGH UR CONSULTANT.

Hope, this may help.

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!
parhar51
Pls don't forget to send a copy to your representative also

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
TO DREAMLAND said:
Pls don't forget to send a copy to your representative also
TO DREAMLAND,

I am of the opinion that there is no need to send any communication in regard to cancellation of authorization executed in his (consultant's) favor.The moment VO receives the cancellation form (IMM5476) nd updates the same in its record,the consultant seizes right to correspond with VO on behalf of the applicant.Thenceforth,he (THE CONSULTANT) cannot have any access to INFORMATION from applicant's file.

Good luck nd MAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!
parhar 51

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
parhar51 said:
TO DREAMLAND,

I am of the opinion that there is no need to send any communication in regard to cancellation of authorization executed in his (consultant's) favor.The moment VO receives the cancellation form (IMM5476) nd updates the same in its record,the consultant seizes right to correspond with VO on behalf of the applicant.Thenceforth,he (THE CONSULTANT) cannot have any access to INFORMATION from applicant's file.

Good luck nd MAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!
parhar 51
Dear parhar51,
I wrote it from own experience which cost me too much money. I had withdrawn my representation during September 2012, but unfortunately, my medical request was sent to the rep's email ID, even though I had intimated my ID and communication address which was also updated in the E-cas. He utilized it crookedly and claimed a huge amount not to send it back to VO, which I had to pay to avoid any further delay. Then he told me that I had to submit a copy of withdrawal form, being an authenticated, reputed lawyer who is also an accredited member. Pls note that my knowledge is limited just to this event. regards, TD

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
TO DREAMLAND said:
Dear parhar51,
I wrote it from own experience which cost me too much money. I had withdrawn my representation during September 2012, but unfortunately, my medical request was sent to the rep's email ID, even though I had intimated my ID and communication address which was also updated in the E-cas. He utilized it crookedly and claimed a huge amount not to send it back to VO, which I had to pay to avoid any further delay. Then he told me that I had to submit a copy of withdrawal form, being an authenticated, reputed lawyer who is also an accredited member. Pls note that my knowledge is limited just to this event. regards, TD
TD JI,

I am pained by the situation that u have to confront nd is beyond my imagination.I think, u should have brought THE UNLAWFUL ACT OF THE CROOKED CONSULTANT to the notice of NDVO. I am sure, a remedial measure would have certainly been taken by VO. Besides this, had u communicated this to CIC,THE ACCREDITATION of the consultant might have been cancelled.

Agreeably,I could think of ur fear which ,probably, the consultant managed to use it as a tool for fleecing the hard earned money from u.This is why the experienced forum members have a word of caution that appeared nd discussed in the forum ,as well. Even now, U should apprise VO OF THE FACT SO AS TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE IS DIRECTLY MADE TO U ONLY.

Any ways,I am sorry for what u had to experience.

Wish u all the very best for remaining processing stages !!!

Good luck nd May GOD BLESS ALL !!!
parhar51

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
parhar51 said:
TD JI,

I am pained by the situation that u have to confront nd is beyond my imagination.I think, u should have brought THE UNLAWFUL ACT OF THE CROOKED CONSULTANT to the notice of NDVO. I am sure, a remedial measure would have certainly been taken by VO. Besides this, had u communicated this to CIC,THE ACCREDITATION of the consultant might have been cancelled.

Agreeably,I could think of ur fear which ,probably, the consultant managed to use it as a tool for fleecing the hard earned money from u.This is why the experienced forum members have a word of caution that appeared nd discussed in the forum ,as well. Even now, U should apprise VO OF THE FACT SO AS TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE IS DIRECTLY MADE TO U ONLY.

Any ways,I am sorry for what u had to experience.

Wish u all the very best for remaining processing stages !!!

Good luck nd May GOD BLESS ALL !!!
parhar51
Dear parhar51,
At last I got Decision made today, pray that it might be a positive one. I am sure sincerity, truthfulness and perseverance are always rewarded, though we may have to wait far longer. If it is +, I can't rush with my departure as I have to give 3 months' notice to my higher authorities for availing leave. I really look forward to your advice and support on many a question. Hope you'ld guide me and I am sure you are the best one among the few, TD

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
TO DREAMLAND said:
Dear parhar51,
At last I got Decision made today, pray that it might be a positive one. I am sure sincerity, truthfulness and perseverance are always rewarded, though we may have to wait far longer. If it is +, I can't rush with my departure as I have to give 3 months' notice to my higher authorities for availing leave. I really look forward to your advice and support on many a question. Hope you'ld guide me and I am sure you are the best one among the few, TD
TD JI,

It is really the heartiest information that I could expect from u today. Please accept my heart felt congrats for reaching the conclusive stage of the processing system.

Please rest assured, this indeed is positive information. U will be getting ur visa docs within the next few days.. Ur count down has already begun from now on. No worries ,Sir. U can send me PM, if here is any specific question. I shall make sure to address ur concern the best possible way that I can.

Tender my wishes to the rest of ur family members.

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!
parhar51