+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANCEL DEFERRAL REQUEST

Thevenus12

Aug 19, 2020
Omg, I supposed to enroll NSCC program this Sep but due to long life wait of Study Permit, I asked for deferred and they accepted.
Now I got AIPP on 14 Aug and want to cancel this request. Has anyone in same situation like me?
I am very freaking out now.

Ahmed_Saeed

Mar 1, 2020
Based on what I've seen in this website, You can defer your arrival without any problem. You just have to get the LOA for that session and also a Valid reason if you were asked why you deferred?

Thevenus12

Aug 19, 2020
Based on what I've seen in this website, You can defer your arrival without any problem. You just have to get the LOA for that session and also a Valid reason if you were asked why you deferred?
Thank you Ahmed,
In the past, I deferred due to such long time waiting of study permit, but now it's like I want to cancel my defer (09.2021) and keep the original one (09.2020).
I have asked NSCC for this issue, wait for their answer :(

Kay777*

Feb 9, 2021
Thank you Ahmed,
In the past, I deferred due to such long time waiting of study permit, but now it's like I want to cancel my defer (09.2021) and keep the original one (09.2020).
I have asked NSCC for this issue, wait for their answer :(
Hai Thevenus, i would like to hear your story, can you cancel the deferral? How about your study permit in the port? Hope you see this & reply