Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
hi All.

I am going to complete 5 years Canadian work ex on April 2015 and will continue with the same company. Can I use 5 years of work ex while creating my EE profile now and then load my work ex letters after April 15th when i have completed a total of 5 years in Canada. Will they question me as i was 1 month short when the profile was created or will they be fine as i'd have completed 5 years when i submit the documents and when they receive it?

Also, will my letter of experience need to be dated post April 16th? FYI, my working hours per week in 40 hrs.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I am going to complete 5 years Canadian work ex on April 2015 and will continue with the same company. Can I use 5 years of work ex while creating my EE profile now and then load my work ex letters after April 15th when i have completed a total of 5 years in Canada.
yes, if you get the ITA.

Will they question me as i was 1 month short when the profile was created or will they be fine as i'd have completed 5 years when i submit the documents and when they receive it?
It is specifically stated that as long as you meet the requirements for the CRS score at the time you submit the eAPR (your score is re-calculated then), then it will be accepted.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Also, will my letter of experience need to be dated post April 16th?
Yes.