+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Women Marrying Moroccan Man

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Africa' started by tanyamort, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Hello,
    I am going to be marrying a moroccan man in May 2010 and we will be filing the paperwork so I can sponsor him to come to Canada once I return from our marriage. I am wondering if there are any canadian women that would like to share their stories with me either here or by email. Id like to find someone in the same situation as myself, single, never been married, no children and the same for my husband to be. We know and have heard from some blogs that it can take up to a year to have a moroccan man come to canada but i would like to get experiences of those who have gotten their husbands to canada or those who are still in the process. I live in Nova Scotia and was hoping to find someone in a similar situation here in the Maritimes trying to do what I am doing. Looking forward to meeting whomever wishes to discuss this with me further. Thank you for your time and thank you for listening
    :)

2. Hi,
    I'm in a similar situation. I live in Winnipeg and will be marrying an Egyptian man. If you have any information you're willing to share it would be much appreciated! We're just starting the entire process now.
    May I ask how long you have known the man you are marrying for and how you met?
    Thank you!

3. Hello!

My husband is in Morocco and I am in British Columbia. We got married in December 2010. We just got approved for spousal sponsorship. Our file for permanent residence has been sent to the visa office in Rabat. Can you tell me about your experience? How long did you have to wait for your husband to come to Canada? Thank you!!!

4. Nice i bet you have met the right man just go on and ask him to go to the embazy over there so that he can make more enquirys on his travel to canada , Is just very easy provided you give out soportive document to prove the the travel and the saty then the marriage begins. :)

5. @ All Posters,

Please I am a Nigerian, singles, a Network Engineer looking for Canada woman to marry so as to come permanently to Manitoba or any province in Canada. Please I will be very glad if you can link me up to any site or blog where I can hook up to any Canadian woman of my choice. Any reply through my email will be highly appreciated alot. abmartconsult@yahoo.com

6. Don't you think you are in the wrong site?

Secondly you are copying the same message in various threads.

I kindly ask you to stop spamming.

Thank you.

7. Hi,

I would be extremely interested in any advice and/or cultural differences you have been experiencing with your fiancée. I am engaged to a Moroccan man as well and am from NS. I have been beginning to notice subtle cultural differences and would love to have some input from someone raised back home
    :)

8. You'll get far more replies if you post in this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.0.html