+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Wife sponsor Refugee Husband inside Canada

Chitheer1988

Feb 27, 2017
Canada
Dear all,

I'm a refugee claimant in Canada, and recently I have married a Canadian wife.
I have told that I can apply for PR card, but I don't know how or what is the requirements to start the application?

I hired from friends that I need to change the address for both into same address, have joined bank account, etc. Are these corrects?

Can anyone please tell me what are the true requirements, forms (Or link to them), to start my sponsor application.

Many Thanks,

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Dear all,

I'm a refugee claimant in Canada, and recently I have married a Canadian wife.
I have told that I can apply for PR card, but I don't know how or what is the requirements to start the application?

I hired from friends that I need to change the address for both into same address, have joined bank account, etc. Are these corrects?

Can anyone please tell me what are the true requirements, forms (Or link to them), to start my sponsor application.

Many Thanks,

With your application you will have alot of red flags plus they may to a realtionship interview or proof of realtionship and she can do inland spousal sponsorship and it's true you guys need to be in the same address realtionship proofs

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
considering just a few short months ago you posted about having a wife and son in Iraq you will certainly face lots of scrutiny. Best do your research and make the right decisions or you will risk everything. Immigration Canada can spot this easily. After all we did.

Reactions: carolbb23

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I hope you have amended your PR application so it no longer includes your wife in Iraq. If your friends had to tell you to change your address so that it is the same as your wife it doesn't seem likely that the marriage is genuine. It also takes approximately a year to sponsor your spouse. You may have thought this was a good idea but you will likely end up ruining your plans to live in Canada with your family.

Last edited:

Chitheer1988

Feb 27, 2017
Canada
considering just a few short months ago you posted about having a wife and son in Iraq you will certainly face lots of scrutiny. Best do your research and make the right decisions or you will risk everything. Immigration Canada can spot this easily. After all we did.
That's correct. This post is for my friend who is here for 16 months, and he asked me to understand his situation because he doesn't speak English very well.

Chitheer1988

Feb 27, 2017
Canada
Guys, this post is for my friend. It's not for me, I still waiting to bring my wife and my son from Iraq. This post is for my friend who is here in Canada since March 2016 and asked me to post this to understand his situation.
What shall he do? He applied for PR card, and he got refusal, and he did appeal and he got refusal as well. In this case, what is the best thing for him to do now?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It's highly likely that, since he has already had his claim and appeal rejected, IRCC will see it as a marriage of convenience. He should be prepared for another legal battle if he intends to proceed.

Reactions: carolbb23