+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian wife japanese husband we are both living in japan

anne-yuu

Jun 27, 2012
Hi me andy husband are thinking of moving the canada ,quebecy hometown.

We are currently living in Japan.

We are wondering what woul be best for us since we decided that there is nowy we are living appart during the proccessing of the visa, should we apply from japan?

If yes then since im not working in canada and currently have no job or house in canada how can i sponsor him? Can i make my father spousor him?
For the first 2months we are planing on living with my parents.

Or if we just buy ticket and go canada will all the nessecary papers from japan and apply from canada then i would be able to find a job to be able to sponsor him?

Should we hire the compagny for do all the immigration things for you?

One more thing my husband doesnt speak english or french but is more than happy to learn it as soon as we arrive.
Me i was born in montreal so yeah im fluently able to do both french and english.

We are planning on moving back next january so i was wondering if some of you could help us out !

Thanks in advance!

Andree-Anne

talha21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
Not required as Japanese resident
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
Canadian visa office is shifted to Manila, your husband dont need a visa for visiting but dtaying more than 6 months require a visa. Apply for spouse visa , he ll get it :)

onmywayhome

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 1st 2012
You don't need any proof of job or income to sponsor your spouse. Can you afford to live in Canada without a job? If so, you could apply outland and then move to Canada as outland applications process much quicker.