+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Visit Visa

HiraSalman

Feb 17, 2018
Hello.
My family and I have recently received our US visa approval. We wish to visit the Canadian side of Niagara falls and main sights of Toronto also while we are there. The visit is purely for tourism.
My uncle who lives in Ohio, USA will be driving us to canada for a short trip of a week at most. He is a US citizen and is well established. My question is that a letter of invitation and sponsorship for the trip be sufficient along with a hotel reservation or do we need any other supporting documents? (Other required documents for application are complete)
Waiting anxiously for a response.

Bharat Patel

Feb 17, 2018
Hi, I am planning to apply Family Visitor Visa to Canada. We are 5 members including my mother of age 68 years ( who visited Canada once ). Now my question is how much fund i should show as a cash in bank ?

HiraSalman

Feb 17, 2018
Hi, I am planning to apply Family Visitor Visa to Canada. We are 5 members including my mother of age 68 years ( who visited Canada once ). Now my question is how much fund i should show as a cash in bank ?
It entirely depends on how long you intend to stay and if you are going to be staying with relatives who are sponsoring your stay or at hotels. The immigration officers will decide on the basis of these details.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello.
My family and I have recently received our US visa approval. We wish to visit the Canadian side of Niagara falls and main sights of Toronto also while we are there. The visit is purely for tourism.
My uncle who lives in Ohio, USA will be driving us to canada for a short trip of a week at most. He is a US citizen and is well established. My question is that a letter of invitation and sponsorship for the trip be sufficient along with a hotel reservation or do we need any other supporting documents? (Other required documents for application are complete)
Waiting anxiously for a response.
You would need to include documents to prove that your visit is purely short-term and finite.... and that each applicant has strong reasons to return to your home country (for example, Employment/business/study + property/land ownership + strong financial situation in your home country + dependent family members in your home country, etc).

Your uncle's invitation letter will not count at all because he lives in the US/not in Canada. Similarly, your uncle's financial documents will not work. You must prove that you can afford the visit for yourself and your family members

HiraSalman

Feb 17, 2018
You would need to include documents to prove that your visit is purely short-term and finite.... and that each applicant has strong reasons to return to your home country (for example, Employment/business/study + property/land ownership + strong financial situation in your home country + dependent family members in your home country, etc).

Your uncle's invitation letter will not count at all because he lives in the US/not in Canada. Similarly, your uncle's financial documents will not work. You must prove that you can afford the visit for yourself and your family members

Thank you for the reply. I am a 24 year old single female, completely dependent on my father. I am a medical graduate and was doing my year long internship when I had to get a necessary surgery done that resulted in the discontinuation of my job. I reapplied but the positions are now occupied until August 2018 which is when I will be re joining to complete my remaining 6 months. I have my doctor's letter and the re joining letter as well.
Since I wish to visit Canada during our stay in the USA in the summers for a week at most with my family solely for the purpose of tourism, what other documentation do I require? My father is sponsoring the trip and we have the bank statements and property documents available to support his financial status.