+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian visa

Emmaaif

Feb 16, 2012
Please sir, How can i get a canadian visa for my family to vist Canada for one month.
what do i need to do?.
Thanks.

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitors-b8.0/

copacabana

Mar 21, 2012
I’m 6 weeks pregnant and my partner is from Canada. We met because he was sent here for work in 2010. We’re already engaged and planning to wed next year. He got laid off in October 2011 but he’s been staying here with me and trying to look for a job because we knew from the very beginning that It would be hard for me to get a visa. He’s not having any luck finding a job because he’s not a citizen here. So my point is, now that I am pregnant we realized that it will be hard for him to stay here longer without a job even though he has savings. He owns a house in Canada and it will be so much easier for him to find a job where he is from. We don’t have jobs, or even a house here. I need to be with him especially because I’m pregnant and he is the father of my child. In Canada we’ll have a place to stay and it will be easier for him to find a job and for us to support the baby. Will it be easy for me to apply for a visa? How long would it take? Do I have any chance at all? Time is a luxury we don’t have. I will give birth soon and although we are excited about it, we are also worried about our situation here. We just want the best for our baby.