+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Visa checklist a big LIE????

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Hi guys

Is the Canadian visa checklist a big lie?
They have clearly mentioned that an applicant just needs to show funds that are equivalent to one years expense!!!

But is this true? I mean how can one get a visa by just showing one years available funds???
So many visas have been rejected due to lack of funds because the innocent applicant just showed one years fundings.

I need your suggestion guys............please share your views as to what extent is this lie of one years funds true?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi14191 said:
Hi guys

Is the Canadian visa checklist a big lie?
They have clearly mentioned that an applicant just needs to show funds that are equivalent to one years expense!!!

But is this true? I mean how can one get a visa by just showing one years available funds???
So many visas have been rejected due to lack of funds because the innocent applicant just showed one years fundings.

I need your suggestion guys............please share your views as to what extent is this lie of one years funds true?
Hi,

1. Canadian Visa Checklist is a "holy bible" of your prospective student visa. :)

2. Show me an evidence where visa is rejected ONLY for having insufficient funding. Read rejection letter over again, you shall find that the logic behind rejection is "very generalized one" and "not at all specific". If they start giving "specific reason" of refusal thn everyone will be in Canada.

3. I have reasons to state that refusal is more a matter of "overall profile" rather thn just failure to meet one or two points.

Cheers.

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Canadian Visa Checklist is a "holy bible" of your prospective student visa. :)

2. Show me an evidence where visa is rejected ONLY for having insufficient funding. Read rejection letter over again, you shall find that the logic behind rejection is "very generalized one" and "not at all specific". If they start giving "specific reason" of refusal thn everyone will be in Canada.

3. I have reasons to state that refusal is more a matter of "overall profile" rather thn just failure to meet one or two points.

Cheers.

Brother i know you are just sticking to the guidelines.

Here is a link please check it out, the applicant had showed more than the required funds as was rejected only on lack of funds.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-help-please-student-visa-appication-rejected-please-advice-t73312.0.html

Please check this link, dont read the entire story but in the first few paragraphs you will find that unfair has been done.

Please visit the link and do reply back to me your opinions.
Thank you

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection in study visa for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

so, In my new SOP for re-application, should I state 1 year gap clearly ? ( which was during UG after completion of my 1st year. means 2008 to 2009 no marksheets they would find) OR say it like additional thing I did due to much eagerness for knowing the subject which I love ?.. but in that time I did few networking courses for 10 months which is my propective subject to pursue in canada.....

alapatipavan

Mar 20, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

Cheers.
ive had same scenario hear... ive shown a bank loan of 18 lakhs and 20 lakhs of fixed deposits...paid 1 sem fee...still my visa rejected due to insufficient funds.... what should i do know...??

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
alapatipavan said:
ive had same scenario hear... ive shown a bank loan of 18 lakhs and 20 lakhs of fixed deposits...paid 1 sem fee...still my visa rejected due to insufficient funds.... what should i do know...??
U shud always show about funds for 85% of your stay in canada which includes tuition+living for your whole degree. If you just show 1 year fee then also show them income of your sponsor etc. like employment letter or payslips or business certificate coz VO can thnk tht from where will u gt money for the rest of the years. :'(