+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian trv application pending since 18/03/2018

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I applied on June 10th online as well. I got a biometric letter on June 26th. They acknowledged the receipt of biometric on June 30th and ever since no update from them. I contacted them Aug. 10th, they replied visa is still under processing. I am just confused as why tourist visa is taking this long. 65 days in counting.. Please advice on what to do next. Applied in the USA.
Where Did you apply ?
I applied on 19 May still no information.

Fahres04

Oct 1, 2018
No updates yet..my flight is in a few days..what should I do? Why are they taking 75 days just to process a tourist visa application.
Hi, I am facing exactly the same issue as you. Did you get your visa yet or is it still pending. I have been waiting for almost 3 months now. Biometrics received on July 17th and now it 1st of October. Not sure what to do. Applied online from USA since im working here and originally Bangladeshi citizen.

Thanks, Fahres

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hi, I am facing exactly the same issue as you. Did you get your visa yet or is it still pending. I have been waiting for almost 3 months now. Biometrics received on July 17th and now it 1st of October. Not sure what to do. Applied online from USA since im working here and originally Bangladeshi citizen.

Thanks, Fahres
Did you get your application approve?

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello, Dear All

Your prompt response will highly be appreciated.

As I applied for my TRV from Stockholm, Sweden (with Pakistani Passport), while VFS is London, it has been more than 17 weeks still there is no any response , really I am worried and frustrated about it. Last week I sent the email to London VO and have got following response, can you tell me still how long it will take to get PRR? Thanks

Please note that your application for a visitor visa is currently under active review.

You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards,

KBA
Program Assistant, Temporary Resident Unit | Adjointe de Programme, Unité des Résidents Temporaires
Immigration Division | Direction de L’Immigration

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Canadian High Commission | Haut-Commissariat du Canada
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
United Kingdom | Royaume Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, Dear All

Your prompt response will highly be appreciated.

As I applied for my TRV from Stockholm, Sweden (with Pakistani Passport), while VFS is London, it has been more than 17 weeks still there is no any response , really I am worried and frustrated about it. Last week I sent the email to London VO and have got following response, can you tell me still how long it will take to get PRR? Thanks

Please note that your application for a visitor visa is currently under active review.

You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards,

KBA
Program Assistant, Temporary Resident Unit | Adjointe de Programme, Unité des Résidents Temporaires
Immigration Division | Direction de L’Immigration

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Canadian High Commission | Haut-Commissariat du Canada
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
United Kingdom | Royaume Uni
SW1Y 5BJ
since you hold Pakistani passport so it might be in under background check what is your legal status in Sweden?

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
since you hold Pakistani passport so it might be in under background check what is your legal status in Sweden?
Thanks a lot, Dear

I am Postdoc fellow in Sweden too. And again got Postdoc position in Canada, that is why. Can you tell me how long still it will take to get decision?
Thanks

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks a lot, Dear

I am Postdoc fellow in Sweden too. And again got Postdoc position in Canada, that is why. Can you tell me how long still it will take to get decision?
Thanks
if it is in background check then it could take 3 to 4 months either they will contact you shortly but i think it will take few days instead of Months Good Luck

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
if it is in background check then it could take 3 to 4 months either they will contact you shortly but i think it will take few days instead of Months Good Luck
Thanks dear for your kind wishes.
I want to know, as I have submitted online application on 19th July,2018 and left my Biometrics on Aug.2,2018? What do you think overall time of application whether starts from online application submission or biometrics date?