+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian travel document

MkMCanada

Aug 15, 2017
Hi all,
Any one please can advise about an updated list of the countries accepting Canadian refugee travel document? and what countries need visa and what are visa free?
Many thanks in advance.

Adeel Qazi

Mar 15, 2018
Honnerable,Canada immigration Sir
I,want to know about refugee asylum in Canada,Sir which documents required for this? Actually Sir I,m too much worried about my family,I, have 3 daughters and one son,my first daughter age is 8 years old,it's all about property and company shares who left my grandfather and my father after passed away,now my father brothers and his brother in-law big enemy of my family,coz my father was big in own family,as father someone think about it then his family won't safe,so he could not sleep well,i,need help from Canada, I hope u will do some best for family,we will prayers for u Sir,God Bless you and your family live long and happy life
Regard
Adeel Qazi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Honnerable,Canada immigration Sir
I,want to know about refugee asylum in Canada,Sir which documents required for this? Actually Sir I,m too much worried about my family,I, have 3 daughters and one son,my first daughter age is 8 years old,it's all about property and company shares who left my grandfather and my father after passed away,now my father brothers and his brother in-law big enemy of my family,coz my father was big in own family,as father someone think about it then his family won't safe,so he could not sleep well,i,need help from Canada, I hope u will do some best for family,we will prayers for u Sir,God Bless you and your family live long and happy life
Regard
Adeel Qazi
To apply for refugee status from outside of Canada, you must first move out of your home country and relocate to another country. Once you are there, you must be officially recognized as refugees by UNHCR. UNHCR must then refer you for resettlement in Canada.

Reactions: visatest

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just want to clarify that resettlement is rare and you can't pick where you get relocated so please consider your options carefully.

Reactions: scylla