+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian tourist i visit VISA

aamirnazir

Feb 20, 2012
DEAR ALL FRIEND HI,

i need an advice on Canadian tourist i visit VISA. well i am belong from muzaffarabad azad kashmir pakistan and i wan to visit Canada as tourist..... for this i don't have any letter of invitation but i have confirmed hotel booking for 10 days in a hotel at Canada.

Before this i have already been visited Australia and Thailand on tourist visa........... currently i have valid visa of Australia toooooooo tourist........ can you tell me have i chances to get Canada tourist visa without invitation........

looking forward your replies

AAMIR

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Hi Aamir,

You will have to show strong ties to your home country (Pakistan)... Documentation such as Good financial standing (Bank balance etc), Some property in your name, your family living here in Pakistan. In short, you have to convince the Visa officer that you will return after your stay in Canada. You will also have to write a letter why you want to visit canada, what places you will visit when you are in canada. If you are employed you will have to show them proof of employment and your employer giving you leave from work to visit Canada. You need to have a good job here so that they dont see any reason of you staying there. If you own a business, then financial/tax statements of your business will be helpful.

Regards...and Good luck ..feel free to ask anymore questions...

Saeed

aamirnazir

Feb 20, 2012
Dear Saeed,

first of all many thanks for your reply. yes i have strong job, currently i am working with UN AGENCY (UNFPA) as Procurement Assistant..... i am engaged and my wedding take place place at the end of this year in oct2011.......... but i don't have any property in my name. i am living with my parents.... i just want to visit for 10 days i love to be placed Canadian visa in my passport, as i already have Australian, NZ, THAILAND and Singapore visa on the passport. i have 6 lack in my account. is this amount is enough??? for tourist visa.????

once again thanks so much for replying me

CHEERS

AAMIR

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
No Problem Aamir - Normally its $1000 for every 2-4 weeks spent in Canada. So 6 lakhs is good enough for you. Your family being in Pakistan shows your strong ties to Pakistan. You should have a well written letter from your employer(UN), which should clearly state that you are being given leave to visit Canada, your employers letter should also mention how long you have been working for them, your salary etc... If you have confirmed hotel booking(paid for in advance) show that as well. Like i mentioned earlier also write a letter explaining them why you are visiting canada and how long you will be visiting for, where you will be staying and what places you will be visiting.

Hope this helps. Good luck Aamir and go ahead and apply for a visitors visa.

In my opinion you have most bases covered.

Cheers.

aamirnazir

Feb 20, 2012
Dear Sir,

once again thanks so much for your nice and very helpful reply

yes, i am already prepared the statement (complete travel itinerary) regarding why i am visited canada, where i have t stay, which places visited.

i have complete all the information, next week INSHAHALLA i am lodge my visa application

once again thanks so much

cheers

AAMIR

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Good Luck Aamir. Do keep us posted with the progress of your application!

Take care!

aamirnazir

Feb 20, 2012
hi friend how are you hopes every one fine

i have good news all of you///////////////// i have got my visa. i was lodge my visa application on 28 february and finally got my visa on 25 april 2012 double entry thanks all for your help

i am very lucky i am just show minimum documents and without invitation got visa

love you alll now applying for leave as i have govt job

aamir