+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian study Visa is ridiculous

Jan 2, 2018
Today I got message, visa officer says I am not satisfied that you will return after study nonsenses, let c my profile
Master MBA 3.45 CGPA
B.Sc 62%marks
F.SC. 72%marks
Matriculation 70%marks
IELTS over all 6.5
I had taken admission for a short course of 9 monthsReal Estate Business,I hav been running my own business for the last five years registers with FBR and chamber of commerce as well.
I have invested more than equivalent 1 million US dollar, and current bank statement is 15 million pak rupees. I am married having 2 children, all of family members are government servants father is DC.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think your profile likely confused the officer. If I'm being honest, your choice of courses in Canada doesn't make sense based on your previous education. What explanation did you include in your application for why you wanted to come take the real estate business course?

Reactions: 3332 and dreamy2536

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You don't appear to be a student. Doesn't make any sense to take this 9 month course given your other degrees and businesses. That's why you got refused. Why not apply for an economic immigration program if you want to move to Canada?

Reactions: dreamy2536

Jan 2, 2018
I think your profile likely confused the officer. If I'm being honest, your choice of courses in Canada doesn't make sense based on your previous education. What explanation did you include in your application for why you wanted to come take the real estate business course?
My dear your notions are appreciated, but can you explain it, if Canadian institutions accept you after proper scrutiny of your documents then why embassy doesn’t accept it, in this case institution take stance on it. Embassy should check originality of documents. And it should be clear on their website. it means embassy just collects money. Every day average 250 applicants are applying in different categories of visas, each applicant pay 185 CAD dollars, then calculate it on monthly basis. Embassy plan visas for each month if plan visas issue then the remaining visa refuse with the same reply that visa officer did not satisfy. I have read many students post in which they have written that father bank statement did not accept, visa officer replied that the I am not satisfied the amount will be used by you what does it mean? In addition I am master qualified, I can take any short course for business enhancement is not an issue. These courses are not available in Pak. When embassy has an issue then visa officer says that the plane course is different from the previous academics, but in my case they replied you will not return. That decision took blindly. Even I have visited many counties, Morocco, turkey, Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE, to attend many seminars and tour purposes. Next plan is USA and you will see they will grant the visa for the same course in Sha Allah, people overstay for financial problems or to live there that I haven’t, I can move with entire family on business or investment programs but I don’t wanna live abroad, cause of my rich business and investment. Finally I realized that embassy’s are getting countless money each day that why they have good source of collecting money. If any one from visa officers read it then I would like to challenge your process and looting people. Canadian institutions should play a pivotal role in it, and may coordinate with embassies to not decline the given admission because universities are responsible to teach candidates not embassies. My friends have visited and attended just for 15 days course in USA without any problems.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Canadian learning institutions don’t set immigration policy. If they did, Canadian learning institutions would be full of foreign students paying international fees with no accessability for Canadian residents. And their vetting process isn’t based on immigration requirements, only academic requirement and those don’t often coincide. You also pay the price for previous applicant who have abused the system and as a result, IRCC views applications with a certain level of scepticism. It may not be entirely unbiased, but no system involving human beings is. Given the generous nature of Canada’s social temporary visas are much harder to acquire than other countries, due to the ability of those who receive temporary residence to abuse those programs. It’s easier in many cases to receive permenent residence than it is temporary residence from my observations.
Your travel history is marginal, given most of the countries listed provide visa free or visa on arrival for Pakistan citizens. You can simply jump on a plane and go, regardless of your background. If the US is so much easier to gain access to for the same course, I suggest you move on with your plan and apply there. Challenging IRCC to adjust its process for a foreign national who is upset with an outcome isn’t going to happen. The process is designed to protect Canada and Canadian residents and the monies they gather from the process will hardly cover the cost associated with the processing, let alone the additional cost associate with those who abuse the priveledge. The system has its failings, but overall it seems to work fine for Canadians and Canadian permenent residents. Take it as a learning experience and use your “millions” to support US institutions.

Reactions: 3332

Jan 2, 2018
Canadian learning institutions don’t set immigration policy. If they did, Canadian learning institutions would be full of foreign students paying international fees with no accessability for Canadian residents. And their vetting process isn’t based on immigration requirements, only academic requirement and those don’t often coincide. You also pay the price for previous applicant who have abused the system and as a result, IRCC views applications with a certain level of scepticism. It may not be entirely unbiased, but no system involving human beings is. Given the generous nature of Canada’s social temporary visas are much harder to acquire than other countries, due to the ability of those who receive temporary residence to abuse those programs. It’s easier in many cases to receive permenent residence than it is temporary residence from my observations.
Your travel history is marginal, given most of the countries listed provide visa free or visa on arrival for Pakistan citizens. You can simply jump on a plane and go, regardless of your background. If the US is so much easier to gain access to for the same course, I suggest you move on with your plan and apply there. Challenging IRCC to adjust its process for a foreign national who is upset with an outcome isn’t going to happen. The process is designed to protect Canada and Canadian residents and the monies they gather from the process will hardly cover the cost associated with the processing, let alone the additional cost associate with those who abuse the priveledge. The system has its failings, but overall it seems to work fine for Canadians and Canadian permenent residents. Take it as a learning experience and use your “millions” to support US institutions.
Thank you dear for your good thoughts. But you have not such information that you elaborated, my mentioned visited countries are issuing stamp visas non of them are visa on arrival, if you are belong to them are try to rank you high to get your visa then you deserve it. Most of the application are refused very blindly. Canadian embassy Website is offering the people with easy process they evaluate free assessments and say you may eligible to come to canada. But at the end they give such ugly experience. Go ahead they will issue you ok. If US or Canada allow me to live for life time, take my words I will refuse to live permanently abroad or any where. I have family, children and own business, more than 10 employees are working with me I give them salaries. Canadian embassy refuse an applicant on basis not returning or live there for long time. then why they offer many international students to apply for permanent residence after 3 years. I just want to see and visit many countries as a tourist for enjoyment but not for living permanently. If I had intentions to not returning after course then why should I not apply through express entry to which I am eligible as well or on investment pool having available fund as well. Nonsense....