Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!
I have an interesting situation.
I have applied for study permit, and first time was rejected showing two main reasons

- Employment situation
- Provenance of funds.

I have submitted new application with the same documents pack + cover letter explaining my intentions and providing additonal documents that explain the provenance of funds.
Second application was submitted on 04/06/2014 online to VO in Moscow, Russia. Yesterday, on 10/06/2014 I got CIC request to provide original passport. Then after 5 hours I got e-mail from Canadian Embassy in Warsaw, Poland, stating that Original Passport Request was sent in error. And then message in CIC account refusing my application again.
Now they are stating following reasons:

- travel history
- employment situation
- your personal assets and financial situation.

I have studied General English for 6 months in UK, and included my visa and completion Diploma.

Did anyone have such situation and what can be done in this case. I have asked my friend living in Canada to request my case notes. Yet, really strange situation.
Please advise what can be done.

kour

Apr 17, 2014
Vry strange... tht they sent u req by mistake...
I got the submission req today n gunna submit it tmrw...
It still says they need my passport... n tell me one thing... the passport req msg tht u get...did that had a UCI in d left hand corner?

Asimbaloch

Jun 11, 2014
Hello this is asim baloch from pakistan. I got admission in red river college and i applied for my study permit on the basis of my acceptance letter. My visa was rejected on the grounds that i didnt satisfy the officer that i would return back to pakistan after completing my education. Also, purpose of visit was marked whereas my only purpose to go there is to study. I was granted admission in business administration diploma which was of two years.

Please help. Why was it rejected? There was no financial issue. Also ahould i reapply? How do i prove?

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
propain said:
Kindly share ur profile and fund details that u showed
I am from Uzbekistan. I have been accepted for 1 year Diploma Course in Business Administration at Herzing College of Toronto. Total tuition fees are CAD 13,800. I have made deposit prepayment in CAD 3,365. This is 25%, and as my contact from college says, this is maximum amount that I can pay before getting study permit and arrival to Canada. I have shown available funds in CAD 50,000, including deposit prepayment. Plus I have shown personal assets like having a house costing about CAD 60,000, and personal car costing CAD 11,000. I have also included 4 months statement showing that funds were in my account. I have showen document explaining provenance of funds. I have my wife and mother whom I'm leaving behind in my home country. And still they consider me not to be bona-fide.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kour said:
Vry strange... tht they sent u req by mistake...
I got the submission req today n gunna submit it tmrw...
It still says they need my passport... n tell me one thing... the passport req msg tht u get...did that had a UCI in d left hand corner?
Yes, it is showing my UCI number. Currently in my CIC account I have two messages. One requesting original passport, second rejection.
I have e-mailed to the Embassy, asking for clarification and real status of my application. Unfortunately they commit to respond within 21 days.
Any way I have already requested my GCMS notes.

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir_Khalilov said:
Yes, it is showing my UCI number. Currently in my CIC account I have two messages. One requesting original passport, second rejection.
I have e-mailed to the Embassy, asking for clarification and real status of my application. Unfortunately they commit to respond within 21 days.
Any way I have already requested my GCMS notes.
What? A mistake? :eek: How can they do this.
For that matter I received an approval email from them. But my passport has still not reached me. Should I be worried?? :mad:

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binjoy said:
What? A mistake? :eek: How can they do this.
For that matter I received an approval email from them. But my passport has still not reached me. Should I be worried?? :mad:
I don't think you should be worried as long as you haven't received any additional message later on. I wish you good luck.