Ankitnanu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@@ultra99
I am From INDIA GUJARAT (VADODARA)
I have doen BE in ELE passed out in MAy 2011 first class with Distinction
GOT ADMISSION IN MAsters IN ENGG INTERNETWORKING IN DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY for fall 2013
APPlied under UNIVersity cateogry and submit file ON 18 FEB 2013 IN AHmedabad VFS
file reached on 19 feb at 9.30 am at delhi chc and call came from delhi chc on 19 feb 2.30pm that your result will be getting around 10 of april 2013
now its still under processing

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Its 80% luck in it !!!! the ratio of issuing student visa of canada is 10% out of 100%... so please dont consider urself that you will get the visa untill and unless you got your passport in your hand and visa stamped .... medical and other verification is not meant that you have got the visa!!!!!

Every student gather and send same documents ... some are lucky who get the visa some are not...

Nahush

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
aykhan34 said:
I met an ICCRC approved consultant today

He told me

1. Wait for atleast 1 month before reapplying, so that it will show that your status has been changed in that time.

2. Get Conditional job offer.

3. Write a letter of intent.

4. Show your own bankstatement along with your fathers.
Dude, does conditional job offer mean- a letter signed by a company saying that it will give the student a job after completion of education in canada? I am applying for a bachelors degree in canada, is it ok if i arrange a conditional job offer letter from my friends company? or is that letter only for students applying for post graduation?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Nahush said:
Dude, does conditional job offer mean- a letter signed by a company saying that it will give the student a job after completion of education in canada? I am applying for a bachelors degree in canada, is it ok if i arrange a conditional job offer letter from my friends company? or is that letter only for students applying for post graduation?
NO!!!

You are absolutely going in a wrong direction !!!!

Try to change your direction !!!!

A right and new direction you can find on this plate form !!!

Work on it !!!!

You should spend your precious time on this website so that you can get information as much as you need!!!

abcxyz123

Aug 11, 2013
aykhan34 said:
I applied for study permit at Canadian High Commission Islamabad, but i got refusal on the basis that

You have not satisfied that you will return after completion of your studies

1. purpose of visit
2. limited employment prospects in your country of residence
3. your personal assets and financial status

1. My purpose is solely for study permit.
2. ACCA has a good scope in pakistan and i have completed five papers in pakistan already.
3. I am completely reliable on support from my parents and at age of 19 what financial resources i meant to own
4. and how the hell i can get a job offer before my completion of Course
Hello I also applied for study visa for in Canadian high commission New Delhi, but my visa was refused due to the reason
your proposed course is not reasonable in the light of your Past Studies, Academic Record & language abilities.I want to apply again
January 2013 session.can somebody suggest me what should i do to increase my visa possibilities.

abcxyz123

Aug 11, 2013
Hello I also applied for study visa for in Canadian high commission New Delhi, but my visa was refused due to the reason
your proposed course is not reasonable in the light of your Past Studies, Academic Record & language abilities.I want to apply again
January 2013 session.can somebody suggest me what should i do to increase my visa possibilities.

daulatkhan

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/2014
Med's Done....
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
On its way
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hi
I made an application for Canada SPP for May 2014 intake from Fairleigh Dickinson University MAS Masters In Administrative Science course i paid about $7070 USD and gic 10070 deposited with the following Ielts score S 6 L6 R 5.5 W 5.5 overall 6 Bands. I went to the UK in 2009 and completed level 7 diploma in 2010 there after i applied for PSW there was some problem in the application it was returned then i have lodged an appeal with legal representative then i have granted 2 years PSW in December 2011. I worked as a restaurant Manager in the uk from Jan 2011 till Nov 2013 i have landed in December 2013 well before my visa expiry. I have submitted 10th (March 2003) 50%10+2 63%(March 2005) B,com 67% (March 2008) level 7 diploma 2010 i covered remaining time from JAN 2011 TO NOV 2013 with restaurant manager experience from the UK. Unfortunately my application have been refused for following reasons

1 PURPOSE OF VISIT

2 YOU DO NOT SATISFY ME YOU WILL LEAVE CANADA AFTER
GRADUATION

3 THE PROPOSED COURSE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO
PREVIOUS EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE

i applied again with course differ from same university for September intake in General Catagory on 4th june with additional finacial documents with value of property on my name 5800000 property on mothers name 9700000. Fathers business income 86000 + 500000 rental income with CA CE reports and 2 years it return again its refused

General reasons

“you have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as a part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission
Other reason
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I have done the research on th proposed course MSA its quite relevant to my experience and background of education I applied for caips note thinking to justify and reapply again

Please help me I dont know what to do I want to use your professional help I really wants to go and study in canada iam so disappointed disheartened

daulatkhan

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/2014
Med's Done....
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
On its way
LANDED..........
Very soon
Dont worry apply again I can understand how stressing it would be I gone through same situation. I know it takes years of effort for making application the vo are most stupid pepole they dont even have basic knowledge about the course. I have seen they refused to most legitimate and bobafide student. They approved easly to who dogged them or not genuine .

Iam also reapplying wasted 1 year in this shit application

daulatkhan

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/2014
Med's Done....
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
On its way
LANDED..........
Very soon
Insert Quote
Dont worry apply again I can understand how stressing it would be I gone through same situation. I know it takes years of effort for making application the vo are most stupid pepole they dont even have basic knowledge about the course. I have seen they refused to most legitimate and bobafide student. They approved easly to who dogged them or not genuine .

Iam also reapplying wasted 1 year in the student application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
daulatkhan said:
Hi
I made an application for Canada SPP for May 2014 intake from Fairleigh Dickinson University MAS Masters In Administrative Science course i paid about $7070 USD and gic 10070 deposited with the following Ielts score S 6 L6 R 5.5 W 5.5 overall 6 Bands.
One thing I would strongly recommend is that you re-write IELTS. Your scores are extremely low for a Masters student. For a Masters, you should really have a minimum of 6.5 in each IELTS category.

zaidi1

Jun 21, 2014
Hi,
I applied for study permit but application refused what i do right now appeal to high commission ?