+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian student visa

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Hi.
Under graduation study gap shouldn't be that long.if u want to apply u must provide them a strong reason regarding your gap and why you want to study after the gap of 4 years. If u have a work experience during that gap i mean for 4 years it will b good.dont mention that u were just home doing nothing for that period of time it will have a nagative impact on visa officer.
What course u have selected?

Stroutart

Oct 11, 2017
Hi.
Under graduation study gap shouldn't be that long.if u want to apply u must provide them a strong reason regarding your gap and why you want to study after the gap of 4 years. If u have a work experience during that gap i mean for 4 years it will b good.dont mention that u were just home doing nothing for that period of time it will have a nagative impact on visa officer.
What course u have selected?
Going for pilot training

Stroutart

Oct 11, 2017
Ok thats good. Not an expert with gaps, but I do believe you would have to let them know what you were doing in those four years.
Can you give me any suggestions as I have completed some online courses and I am done with my ground classes too

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You just have to be truthful and tell them what you done as 4 years is a long time. If you worked for some of it that would be a bonus.