+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

MIR3

Mar 11, 2014
HELLO GKB8062

I need your help i want to know that my degree(b.tech me) is extended by 4 months as i had 7 seven backlogs will it affect my visa application or vo will simply refuse my application.
i want to apply for gbm(2 year pg) course in humber college.

my profile
10-64%
12-64%
b.tech me-61% with 7 backlogs (1sem-1,2sem-1,3 sem-1 4 sem-2,5 sem-1,7sem-1)
ielts score-
L-7.5
R-6
W-5.5
S-6
Overall-6.5
please rply asap...

maspil

Apr 21, 2014
Hi! I need urgent help regarding funds to prove that I can support me and my husband.

I've been admitted for a PhD in B.C.; the tuition fees are 6,945.00 for the first year (according to the letter of acceptance); the length of the PhD program is 8 years (acc. to the letter too) and the university is offering me 5,000 CAD for the first year.
Of course my husband is planning to get the open work permit and work as soon as possible there; and I've also applied for assistantships inside the University and several scholarships (but I don't have results yet).

How much money should I prove that I have in order to support me and my husband?

Thank you so much for your help!!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
maspil said:
Hi! I need urgent help regarding funds to prove that I can support me and my husband.

I've been admitted for a PhD in B.C.; the tuition fees are 6,945.00 for the first year (according to the letter of acceptance); the length of the PhD program is 8 years (acc. to the letter too) and the university is offering me 5,000 CAD for the first year.
Of course my husband is planning to get the open work permit and work as soon as possible there; and I've also applied for assistantships inside the University and several scholarships (but I don't have results yet).

How much money should I prove that I have in order to support me and my husband?

Thank you so much for your help!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Hi all,

I am applying for a study permit just for a quick and easy PR.

I have a strong profile : BE mechanical with Masters in management and overall 4 years engineering and 1 Technical- managerial experience.

Looking for a PGDM in project management Sep 2014 just to convince embassy that I am seeking specialization to get study permit.

Can anyone suggest me province for quick and easy PR route through studies ?

Peter143

Apr 23, 2014
hi guys

i recently applied for a student visa(conostoga collge ) and i got rejected from Canadian high Commission saying two main reasons
1, you have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of application this has diminished the overall credibility of you submission
2, other reasons,
you proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification , previous studies, gap in studies ,employment, language abilities, or your future prospect and plans

Documents i submitted
all certificate degree,transcripts of degree,high school,ielts
medical certificate
income certificate
sop and passport

my qualification are
BSC computer science from united kingdom
10th and 12th certificate
IELTS overall 6.5 r:6 l:8 s:6.5 w:5.5
Applied course was mobile solution development(2 year) graduate certificate program in Conostoga college

i am planning to re apply for student visa by changing the college to lampton but the same course cause there is no intake in September for conestoga college and improving my ielts score to no band less than 6 with 6.5 overall or higher. is there any problem in changing my college.
what are my chances of getting a student visa or should i add more documents
please help me suggesting any mistakes or any suggestion to get student visa
And also can I change my college course to a university master program in computer science

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Simple Question: I wanna live in Canada for 4-5 years after my studies and I cannot apply for a 2 year course since I do not have a 2 year course related to multimedia, web development, interactive media etc. I got chance in Sheridan College 1 year PG Certificate Interactive Multimedia. What are my possibilities for staying back after PGWP. Also is 1 year PGWP guaranteed after 1 year course?

Thanks,
Rahul

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul247rocks said:
Simple Question: I wanna live in Canada for 4-5 years after my studies and I cannot apply for a 2 year course since I do not have a 2 year course related to multimedia, web development, interactive media etc. I got chance in Sheridan College 1 year PG Certificate Interactive Multimedia. What are my possibilities for staying back after PGWP. Also is 1 year PGWP guaranteed after 1 year course?

Thanks,
Rahul
If you don't have any degree, you can go for 3 year program in Canada. 3 year program will result to 3 year post graduate work permit.

Jan 4, 2014
Hi i m manpreet from India. I saw ur comments on this website.. i need ur help/advice..
I applied on march 20 th under gen catg. i got email from CHC on 11th april to submit medical which i already did on 20th but again i email and uploaded the medical on 14 april after waiting for 8 long days i went to VFS new delhi to submit Medical on 23 april. what i have do do because not not sure that visa officer recived it or not because VFS send that medical report as additional doc. please advice what to do???

shrek

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Vfs hyderabad - under SPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- April-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre-medical
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
guys, please , please HELP OUT.. seniors...

I was refused for other reason and re-applied again on 3rd April . still waiting for visa

B.tech 64% no backlogs ECE
2years experience as software programmer
Course -lambton , Mobile Application development
IELTS-6.0

first time - spp application on March -11th
Refused on 27 march for OTHER REASONS
Second time -General on 3rd April with Justification letter.

Status- still waiting

college already started , Do You Guys have Idea about my Case??? why it's been delayed

Is there any chance of Visa Approval after college started ?

shafi3859

May 8, 2014
I got Acceptance letter from Mohawk college in Quality Engineering Technician - Non Destructive Evaluation (NDE) Diploma - 439/436 2 years program...

Now i m going to apply for visa..

Got Ielts 7.0 overall (L: 7.5, R,w,s: 6.5 each)
Mechanical three years diploma from Pakistan(2002-2005) 66 % marks + 7 years Post qualification experience
10th Grade 69.9% marks,,,

Also I got B.tech but did not show that in admission

I will stay with my uncle in ontario, who is living within 10 KM of campus...
he is sponsoring me, with affidavit of financial support ( My yearly fee is about 13000 $)
I also got 10000$ in my current account and have property of about 60000$ (planning to indicate that in my application as well)

So shall I submit my educational certificates verified by IBCC+Board+foreign affiars ???

And Can I send scaned and then printed copies fo affidavit of support???? (otherwise my uncle will courier from canada)

and will long gape b/w diploma and current admission be justified by post qualification experience...???

And this sponsorship is valid or not???

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]
Sir, post graduate diploma of one year from Sheridan College is enough for getting visa? I mean to ask that normally visa is granted for PGD diplomas of one year?

jassver

Apr 25, 2014
hi, gkb8062.
i have applied student visa for canada in general category , and i submitted my file online at cic.gc.ca. I submitted my file on 20th march 2014 for May intake 2014 and still waiting for visa. do anyone have any idea about my case.