+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Hi,
I have completed my 12th in commerce without maths. I completed IELTS and got a band of 7.5. I cannot find a college in toronto which provides courses (without maths requirement), that I'm interested in. I got a course-Business in Centennial College. But someone said that the course does not have opportunities and I may have to leave Canada after the course. Do you know any course related to my stream which is in demand in Canada? I would also like other suggestions.

Thank you

satnamsidhu

Oct 13, 2012
New regulations for international students finalized
please read this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-02-12.asp
and tell me about this point
"Registered Indians who are also foreign nationals may study in Canada without a study permit as they have the right of entry into Canada."
do indians do not require any study permit from june 1 if yes then can they study in Canada with a traveler visa :'(

soodyassh

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Respected sir. My name is mridul. I need you suggestions for my profile for study visa. My profile
is as
10 th 59%. 2003
12th. 69% 2005.
B.com 62% 2008
Mba. 67% 2010
Den having a experience of 3 yrs. In family building material business. I use to manage business activities.
Ielts ovrl 6.5
L.6.5 R 6.5 S 6 W 6.
I HV APPLIED FOR IBM CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN GBC. MAY INTAKE.
PLZ. GUIDE M TO THE BEST OF UR ABILITY ABOUT THECASPECTS WGICH ENABLED M TI GET VISA APPROVED.
ACTUALLY I worried for my visa as I m applying for international certificate program after mba.
So guide m seniors

ishanfication

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
helo sir , my case is also same like soodyash ... I have done mBA in 2012 ... then have 1 yr experience in sales .. now I am planning for 2 yr post grad diploma from selkirk college ... duration - 2 yrs ... I have already cleared Ielts with 7.5 bands ... Now, should I do 1 yr course .... the pbm is will give me 1 yr work permit where in managing P.R will be difficult ... but then In a 2 yr course ... Is my profile solid enough so that visa don't get rejected ... /???? i am confused regarding 1 yr or 2 yr course ... have to apply in this may ... very less time ...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sivasankar541 said:
hey bro

I am planning to apply for hospitality 3 yr advanced diploma in ontario. I passes out my 12 th in 2012 april . then I accidently got into engineering even though I dint like it. I got into for ma parents. but after one year of joining it I realised again tht it was not my cup of tea instead pursuind a hospitality course overseas is my ambition. so I applied for UK last Jan 2014 and got my visa refused. visa refusal reasons stating that I am unable to satisfy the interviewer and I have not properly aware about the course. I was aware , its only because of the visa interviewer who interviewed me was annoying and irritating. but this is not my concern bout asking you in this forum.
now I just want to know that which category will be suitable for me to apply for my 3 year adv dip in hospitality management to get my visa granted ? SPP or Non SPP ? can i open gic account for non SPP ? is bank loan mandatory for NON SPP ? will i need to give an xplanation stating the refusal of UK. should i keep the UK refusal letter while applying to canada ? will it be a concern that I quitted engg studies for pursing this course ? should i keep the evidence that I did engg studies in india !
please help me ! I am in a mess ! I am really worried !
1. first you should try under SPP as you are applicable for SPP at first hand,,

2. yes sure you can use GIC for Non-SPP (General/ University Application).. or can use the Education Loan of same amount @ CAD $ 10,000,,, bank loan is no more mandatory for Non-SPP,,,,

3. yes you can open GIC A/c for Non-SPP.

4. Canadian Embassy does not concerned about the visa refusal from other country... so no need..

5. <<will it be a concern that I quitted engg studies for pursing this course ? should i keep the evidence that I did engg studies in india ! >> you can reveal this to VO to just prove that you don't have a gap and you quit the engineering due to having no interest in engineering... but i think you should avoid this...

don't need to mess up,,, keep your mind cool, calm and think positively,,,

you just need..

1. Acceptance letter (offer letter) from canadian college
2. buy GIC @ 10,000 CAD $
3. PAY 1 Year Tuition Fee
4. (optional) write 1 Page SOI (Statement of Intention) in favor of VO and explain that why are you going for this course, future prospect after completion of this course, your future goals, why this college only , why canada not India or other country to study, etc, etc..

plus other documents as per new SPP CHECKLIST-2104..

tc..

sivasankar541

Feb 14, 2014
sir firstly i thank you for ur effort to understand my case and replied me accordingly but I have few more doubts

so
1. as u said I dont need to keep my UK visa refusal letter or its explation while submitting my visa for canada ?
2. should i specify to them that I joined for engineering course and releived it cos i dont like it ? or should I avoid such topic about my discontinued engineering course ?
3. how much % do you think that my case would be successful ! please give me guidances in my documentation !
4. as u know my case which stream will be better for a successful visa for me ? SPP or non SPP ? its been heard tht i cannot give previous visa refusal xplanation under spp ? help me

waitng for your ewply

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
gkb8062 said:
no sponsor is required more (under SPP application), just buy GIC Certificate @ CAD $ 10,000 and pay 1 Year Tuition fee to college, ,,, thats it,,,

if you are applying under GENERAL/ UNIVERSITY then separate story.

under Canadian Student Visa, primary sponsor is always parents ,, no one other looks legitimate.. expect Australian Student Visa ,, grand father/mother, paternal uncle/aunt, father's friend, mother's sister/brother any one can sponsor you but this is not the case with Canadian Student Visa..

you can but risk is 50:50.. (but don't required under SPP Application ,,, clearly mentioned under SPP application, just buy GIC @ CAD $ 10,000 and pay ur 1st Year Tuition Fee to prove your financial stability... thats it..

ya as i have told if you are applying under GENERAL/ UNIVERSITY application, still you can prove your financial stability by buying GIC @ CAD $ 10,000/ Education loan of same amount (for single applicant, if spouse is accompanying you make double) and 1 Year Tuition fee paid in advance...thats it..

tc...
Thanks for the reply!

But GIC isn't applicable for applicants from UAE. What if we get loan (I am not sure if student loan for international usage is okay here in UAE) from a bank? will that be fine?

ironhorse777

Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
IELTS Request
08-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-06-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
I called VFS and they are saying I cannot apply more than 3 months prior to the expected date of departure to Canada. Please help because I have all the documents ready for Fall-2014 and I still cannot apply early :(.

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need to knw abt something the ppl who get calls frm embassy u call it an interview or inqury verification does it mean they wud get medicals n visa ??? Like experts do comment

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoldenLine said:
Dear gkb8062

Thanks for your inputs and suggestions. Very helpful indeed.

I'm not sure IF i should be applying via SPP or general category. I have been told to look out for post baccalaureate courses in Business Administration or programs that resonate with my years of experience -- which is, Setting up business from ground up, managing, operations, business development and training. From the list you write here-- Business Operations Management seems to be the appropriate one, however not sure if that course is offered in post baccalaureate list of programs.

Any idea? I am wanting to find something appropriate in Windsor area or about 100 miles of Windsor.

I was told to go for post baccalaureate programs because of my education gap (overlooking my work experience in the gap for a min), and the fact that I chose to go the "Business" side in my work so far and not really cared much about the accountancy aspect which was my major in my final year of Bachelor in Commerce.

This is evident that my past education is not in line with my work experience---however the course I would like to pursue now--- Business administration, Business Management / Business operation Management--- all of these is most certainly in line with my past 10 years of work experience.

One another thing "gkb8062" is that I am not in a position to fund myself entirely for my education in Canada, I have my uncle (dad's bro) in Canada who is willing to fund toward my education. In this case, what will be the amount needed to be shown in my bank account at the time of visa application? I understand that I will have to pay for the 1st semester and have $10,000 CAD in the form of GIC. Here I will not be able to show satisfying bank statement for 3 - 6 months of my own. How do I present my case with a sponsor? How do I handle this in such a way that it works in my favor? What else am I missing?

My main concerns are--- post baccalaureate in Business related programs, the total amount needed during visa application, How to present a sponsor who is funding for my education as my own bank statement is not so pretty?

Btw, I have had a tourist visa refusal in November 2012 on the grounds of "Not satisfactory" (probably home ties and finances, I had $8000 at the time)

Given all of these I mention above--how successful will my visa application be?

Thanks very much for all your assistance.
Dear gkb8062

I am waiting to hear from you on the above.

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]
hello sir,
I had applied for SV under SPP for may intake. unluckily i got refusal :( i am very depressed. i don't have much knowledge about SV rules. i don't know what to do next. these are the reasons of refusal :
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment, language abilities or
your future prospects or plans

Education details as follows:
matriculation in 2005 with 57%
senior secondary in 2007 with 67%
bachelor of commerce in 2010 with 57 %

Ielts score
overall 6.0 band, L 6.5 R 5.5 W 5.5 S 6.0

work details
joined a construction company in aug 2010 . worked as an accountant till oct 2013

i had applied for IBM from Fleming college. bought GIC $10000 and paid 6 months fee $7650

please tell me what should i do next? can show GIC under non spp and other documents/proofs required for non spp?

thanks in advance

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
please also suggest some courses suitable to my profile

Respect

ishiG

Feb 27, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am a Post-Grad Student at Humber College. My Study Permit plus the Visa expires on July 31st, 2014
My course is of two semesters + 2 months internship. Even though my Letter of Enrollment says its a one year course. expected completion date written is April, which is getting tricky for me as I wanna extend my study permit till Aug 2014.

My Question is- Is it possible to extend my study permit in such circumstances?
Also, I am planning to do another one year program which will start in Sept 2014. I have heard that there should be no break between first and second course. They should start back to back. But, I have my internship that needs to be done which is compulsory without which I wont graduate and it will get done in July/Aug. But, apparently internships are not considered to be a part of the academic studies.
So, will it be problem if my first course ends in April and next course starts in September? Will that jeopardize my chance of getting a 3 yr work permit?

This is confusing. Can anyone please give proper guidance in approaching this situation?!

Thanks a lot!!

hari1986

Mar 8, 2014
gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]
I wish to apply for MSC in computer science in canada. Below is my profile.

B.Tech with EEE as specialization - Overall 68.15% with last two years percentage as 63.19%.
Intermediate - 91%.
IELTS - 7(no band below 6)
IT experience of 4 years.

I would prefer to study in ontario but most universities are saying i dont meet their minimum requirements as my B.tech percentage is less. Please let me know which universities i can apply for.Please help i'm totally confused.Any help would be very useful.TIA.