Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelic30 said:
Hi. I got accepted in memorial university and preparing my file to submit visa application . My father is sponsoring me who is working in U.A.E for last 20 years.. Should I submit his bank statement of U.A.E bank or should I transfer this amount to my country first? thanks Smiley
show some liquid in your account and mother account and arrange A/c statement + Passbook photocopy + letter from Bank on bank letterhead stating that this person (name of the a/c holder) has this amount in this account on this date ,, bank will give u sample.

affidavit of sponsorship from ur parents side signed by both ... now how will you get ur father sign...

one solution is that your mother can sign alone as a sponsor if she is working, getting salary or she has liquid cash on her name..

otherwise you have to send affidavit copy to your father,,, ur father will sign it and send back to you then u get notarized that affidavit.. it will take time.

or transfer the payment here in India and show in your account.

angelic30

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 december 2013
IELTS Request
overall 7
Med's Request
10 feburary 2014
thanks so much
so i will have to attach that bank statement in u.a.e with liquid cash in my mother account.Memorial fee is 950 per semester ,so how much liquid money would be safe to show in my mother account.

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]
sir one more thing i want to ask ...in the cic checklist it is mentioned to attach the latest acedemics marksheets...my latest academic qualification is btech 2012....i have aldo done diploma in comp engg and +2 in humanities....i have 76 % in btech 66 % in diploma 62 % in 12th but i have 56 % in 10th..my friends adviced me to not to attach my 10th marksheet as i have low grades....what u suggest??shud i atttach or not?

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]
Sir i have completed my 12th 2010 and started to work bcoz of financial problems and now i wanna go abroad and study i have enough money to support me and fees all no problem i have work experience for these years will i face visa problems ? i m applying for sheridan college
my 10 th 54% (cbse)
my 12thth 65.2% (cbse)
IELTS 7.0 with no brand less than 6.5 pls help me guys

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
Hello gkb8062,

Firstly, on behalf of all the members in this forum, i would like to thank you for your assistance.

Question - I am applying for my Visa under SPP at the Niagara college for a 1yr IBM program.

Profile -
10th - 63% (Mar 2002),
12th - 40% (Apr 2004),
BBA - 67% (Nov 2010 via distance learning), I secured admission in a university right after my 12th however as the univ had a provision to appear for exams as and when the student was ready for one, i started working full time and completed by degree in Nov 2010 without any backlogs.
IELTS - Band 7
Paid one term college fees along with CAD 10000 in scotiabank, received acceptance letter from college along with the fee receipt however yet to to receive GIC certificate.

Kindly suggest what all docs should i submit and what all things should i mention in my SOP.

Thanks & Regards.

(Awaiting your reply :()

wajahadkhan

Oct 26, 2013
hello gkb

i applied for IBM at mohawk and got my visa approved

my question is the course is one year and i ill get one year work permit na

i wanna know soon after completing my IBM course and again doing 1 more course of one year

then will i get 2 years of work permit or 3 years ???

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parteek said:
sir one more thing i want to ask ...in the cic checklist it is mentioned to attach the latest acedemics marksheets...my latest academic qualification is btech 2012....i have aldo done diploma in comp engg and +2 in humanities....i have 76 % in btech 66 % in diploma 62 % in 12th but i have 56 % in 10th..my friends adviced me to not to attach my 10th marksheet as i have low grades....what u suggest??shud i atttach or not?
just forget the CIC checklist for a moment...
attach all these with ur app.

1. b.tech DMCs (1-8 sem)
b.tech final degree certificate
b.tech industrial training completion proof,,,
if u have done any training as a part of ur b.tech degree , must attach for good impression on VO

2. diploma in com. engg. DMCs(all yera/ sem)
Diploma final certificate
and same industrial training proof as a part of diploma course

3. 12th DMC + Certificate + English Translation (if not in English)
4. 10th DMC + Certificate + English Translation (if not in English)

you should attach all the above docs..

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
wajahadkhan said:
hello gkb

i wanna know soon after completing my IBM course and again doing 1 more course of one year

yes u will get it dont worry

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wajahadkhan said:
hello gkb

back by back 2 course of 1 year each is same as you done 2 year course in one shot so u will get 3 year PSWP...

if u done only 1 year (2 sem) course u will get 8 moths PSWP.. if you done 1 year (3 sem) course you will get 1 year PSWP... bcz i Canada 1 year full study comprise of 3 full sem.

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adithya03 said:
Sir i have completed my 12th 2010 and started to work bcoz of financial problems and now i wanna go abroad and study i have enough money to support me and fees all no problem i have work experience for these years will i face visa problems ? i m applying for sheridan college
my 10 th 54% (cbse)
my 12thth 65.2% (cbse)
IELTS 7.0 with no brand less than 6.5 pls help me guys

absolutely No problem...

u don't have a gap... u were working and if u have evidence of work experience then no problem at all...

what u need to do is...

. make strong SOP and put every info in this and tell VO that after +2 due to financial conditions u were forced to do job and now u r serious about ur future and interested to polish your career, skills and knowledge.

your profile is strong ,,

just take some pain over SOP, Financial proofs, GIC @ CAD $ 10,000 and/or Education Loan of @ CAD $ 10,000, 1 year Tuition fee paid in advance (highly recommended)/ 1 semester fee,

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
Hello gkb8062,

Firstly, on behalf of all the members in this forum, i would like to thank you for your assistance.Question - I am applying for my Visa under SPP at the Niagara college for a 1yr IBM program.

Profile -
10th - 63% (Mar 2002),
12th - 40% (Apr 2004),
BBA - 67% (Nov 2010 via distance learning), I secured admission in a university right after my 12th however as the univ had a provision to appear for exams as and when the student was ready for one, i started working full time and completed by degree in Nov 2010 without any backlogs.
IELTS - Band 7Paid one term college fees along with CAD 10000 in scotiabank, received acceptance letter from college along with the fee receipt however yet to to receive GIC certificate.Kindly suggest what all docs should i submit and what all things should i mention in my SOP.Thanks & Regards.(Awaiting your reply )Reposting incase u missed it

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One4daRoad said:
Hello gkb8062,

Firstly, on behalf of all the members in this forum, i would like to thank you for your assistance.

Question - I am applying for my Visa under SPP at the Niagara college for a 1yr IBM program.

Profile -
10th - 63% (Mar 2002),
12th - 40% (Apr 2004),
IELTS - Band 7
Paid one term college fees along with CAD 10000 in scotiabank, received acceptance letter from college along with the fee receipt however yet to to receive GIC certificate.

Kindly suggest what all docs should i submit and what all things should i mention in my SOP.

Thanks & Regards.

(Awaiting your reply :()
1. ur course IBM is right progression with ur previous study
2. 10th % is ok
3. 12th % can be a problem..
4. BBA % is ok, distance learning does not matter, but should be regulars and full time,,
5. IELTS is very good, but check not less than 6.0 individually specially in Writing module.
6. GIC is ok
7. 1 sem. fee is ok and rest 1 sem. you have to show in form of liquid in bank or fixed deposit in ur mother and/father a/c or ur A/c, saving or current a/c form,
8. kindly for SOP

a). why have u chosen Canada for study as u can study this course in India too....3-4 lines
b.) why have you chosen on this college for study ... 3-4 lines.
c.) why have you chosen only this course,,, 3-4 lines
d.) what are ur future aim, goals and plans after this course
e.) will you come back to india.. do write in straight way that u will come to India.. first make a foundation with statements and prove VO indirectly by telling that after this course such and such opportunities i can fetch in india as foreign edu multiply extra skills, intentional exposure and so on... 3-4 lines
f.) tell little about your financial to support you during your study... tuition + living + secondary ... 4-5 lines..
g.) reveal little bit about your skills, subject knowledge, extra curricular activities, any seminars, presentations held, and prove VO that u r the right candidate for Canadian student visa and u will never let down his trust..........5-6 lines..

9. ur E-medical
10. ur all academic docs 10th onward..
11. English Translation copies .. if original docs are in your native language other than English.
12. ur IELTS Score
13. parents Salary Statement + ITR (last 3 year) + PAN card copy + Salary A/c statement

thats it..

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
@ gkb8062

thanks for ur immediate response
i am in much confusion about my future can u please advise

i want to apply in the university for any master courses but as they have high demands i cannot opt for it. so if i do my study from colleges are there any disadvantage compare to university.my profile is as under could u suggest if i can get admission in any university
i want to do MASc course in civil engineering

10th: 82%(2006)
12th: 52%(2009)
B.E : 63%(2013)
no experience
ielts overall 6.5 but i am giving one more attempt
i have already applied in british columbia university for sept2014

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
7. 1 sem. fee is ok and rest 1 sem. you have to show in form of liquid in bank or fixed deposit in ur mother and/father a/c or ur A/c, saving or current a/c form,

Thanks for your valuable insights. I understand that this is too much work replying to individual queries personally and we really appreciate.

I have a query related to the point you mentoned in your reply (stated above). Is it mandatory to show the rem semester fee in the bank ac? Will it be ok if I dont show bank accounts?