+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
gkb8062 said:
1. first let me know your B.E Branch.. i think problem may be here..

2. let me know that have you attached these docs with your previous application...

1. SOP (Statement of Purpose)
2. 2 Letter of Recommendations from your Employer (if working/worked) or Professor/ Lecturer/ HOD
3. C.V/ Resume
4. Financial Evidence
a. Property Valuation report (House+other property) from architect
b. CA Report
c. A/c Statement + Passbook photocopy + Certificate on bank letterhead
d. other liquid money proof

5. College Fee Receipt + GIC Certificate/ Education Loan
6. FATHER Salary Statement + ITR + PAN Card
7. Affidavit of Sponsorship from your parent side.

-----------------------------------------------------
10th percentage is ok
12th percentage is ok
ILETS is ok
funds are ok
loan is ok

let me know what docs have u attached in ur previous application.

don't worry ,,, there may be some tiny lack of proper docs in ur previous appl. or luck is matter too.

i always check technical points then i reach at decision..

so let me know then i can advice you.

take care...
1. My BE branch is computer science technology
2. my first was spp case so no sop attached. 2nd time attached an sop justifying the previous rejection reasons.
3. I just passed out in august 2013 , so no employer.
4. attached father's bank statement with 150000$ in cash in it. & a bank loan of 15 lacs INR.
5. Paid the universiy's fees as they told to pay 2500$ in order to reserve the seat. Receipt attached.
6. Father's and mother's ITR's attached both have around 7 lacs income (combined). father's business documents was also attached.( firm's pan card an all)
7. Both my parent's affadavit of support was also attached with the application.

Kindly go through and help me if there is any lack of documents or anything left behind to convince the vo.

Thanks and you are doing a great job. Thumbs up. Cheers !!

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahitan said:
@ gkb8062: I submitted my study permit application on 21st under University category. After submission, I realised that I forgot to sign in the column which is there below the list of documents in the Checklist which I have submitted with my application and also forgot to put a check mark in the box against the column "copy of receipt of payment provided by the University"(since I am getting full scholarship from university including my living expenses, for which I have attached the funding letter I received from uni).

Please let me know what can I do now to rectify this issue with my application.

Dear you can't do anyhting.. this is recommended by CIC to attach this checklist at top and tick against each column which applicable to you and put ur Name and sign on first page.. so nothing is in your hand except pray and hope,... may be VO ignore this minor mistake ...

LUCK IS GREAT..

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhurramSaeed86 said:
What is CA Evaluation

CA (Charted Accountant) Report who develop the report for embassy purpose on the basis of the financial documents shown to CA.

tc...

ankurkool17

Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2013 Paper Based
Doc's Request.
Pre-Medical 16/07/2013
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5 (7,6,6,6)
File Transfer...
02/08/2013
Med's Request
Furtherance(03/09/2013), Again Furtherance(18/01/2014), Follow-up (20/06/2014), Final Furtherance (25/06/2014)
Med's Done....
Furtherance Completed(09/11/2013), Second Furtherance Completed(12/02/2014), Treatment Started(20/02/2014), Treatment Completed(20/08/2014), Fresh Medical(21/08/2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01/08/2013 Paper Based
VISA ISSUED...
26/08/2014 Got it. So Happy :)
LANDED..........
31/08/2014 Here I come
Please evaluate my profile.

10th : 72 % (2007)
12th: 60% (2009) (Maths-40)
B.tech in Information Technology : 72% (5 Backlogs) cleared in time (2009-2013)
IELTS : 7,6,6,6 (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking) 6.5 overall
Postgraduate diploma in Information Security Management (1 year) (Fanshawe college)
1 year fee + GIC

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankit vyas said:
hi i am planning to apply for my pg course under spp colleges
i just completed my graduation before few months
overall i got 6.5 bands in ielts and my brother is already there in bc having pr.
so are there any chances of rejection of visa?
1. even don't try to mention in your applictaion that u have blood relation in Canada,,, this is the first impression on VO that u will never come back to india.. got my point.

2. ur IELTS is okk but no individual score should be lower than 6.0... left bad impression on VO specially in writing module not less than 6.0
3. u just complete graduation and some month gap,,, u have to justify this that u were preparing for IELTS so other (attach proofs)
4. strong ur Financial proofs (GIC/ Education Loan and 1 semester tuition fee in advance , prefer 1 Year fee)
5. right course match with ur previous edu, skills and knowledge ,,, this is the firsrt loose point where VO is happy to reject ur application..
6. and above all how to put the right documentation in your application and present it in front of VO...

tc...

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
@ gkb8062

I have talked to so many ppl but no1 is able to give me right advice so far, just seen ur replies in the forum so thought to ask u also.

My visa was refused for Jan 2014 intake(university category) VO mentioned so many reasons for rejection which are not justified so i m not able to figure out my reason for rejection.

My profile:-

10th- 72%
12th- 72%(Non-Medical)
B.tech(Mechanical) with distinction- 72%
4 years of work exp in an automobile company.

Had unconditional offer letter from University of Regina for M.A.Sc.(Thesis based) 2 years program
1st year tution fee paid
GIC done
IELTS 6.5

The reason mentioned in the rejection letter is:-
1. length of proposed stay in Canada.
2. Purpose of visit.
3. limited employment prospectus in your country of residence.
4. your current employment situation
5. your personal asset and financial status
and
YOU HAVE FAILED TO DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU ARE ESTABLISHED TO A DEGREE THAT WILL COMPEL YOUR RETURN AND YOUR UNIVERSITY MARKS DO NOT LEAD ME TO BELIEVE YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL STUDENT IN CANADA THEREFORE YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH R179.

I want to reapply but I dont knw what to change in my profile coz everything was good in my case still VO rejected if i apply again he will reject again.

Kindly check it, understand it and advise me what should I do.

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurkool17 said:
Please evaluate my profile.

10th : 72 % (2007)
12th: 60% (2009) (Maths-40)
B.tech in Information Technology : 72% (5 Backlogs) cleared in time (2009-2013)
IELTS : 7,6,6,6 (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking) 6.5 overall
Postgraduate diploma in Information Security Management (1 year) (Fanshawe college)
1 year fee + GIC

10th % is good..
12th % is ok,,, except Math out of ?
problem in B.tech backlog... just a bad impression on VO,, nothing more than this.. otherwise good..
IELTS good
some confusion regarding course.. .. u have to check the management subjects and ur core IT Sub. ratio in ur proposed course. can be a problem here from VO side.
fee and GIC is ok..

write a strong SOP of 1 page
SOP POINTS:

1. why are you chosen Canada for study not India.
2. why have you chosen this course only.
3. why have you chosen on only thins coll. for ur study
4. why are ur plans, goals and future after completing this course and future employment opportunities after this course.
5. why do you think that u r the right candidate for Canadian student visa.
6. elaborate ur skills, personal qualities , knowledge
7. put some pressure on ur English skills and show to VO that u r serious about in improving ur English skills
8. and most important prove VO in SOP that you will come back to india after completion of ur course.

take care..

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.minhas said:
@ gkb8062

I have talked to so many ppl but no1 is able to give me right advice so far, just seen ur replies in the forum so thought to ask u also.

My visa was refused for Jan 2014 intake(university category) VO mentioned so many reasons for rejection which are not justified so i m not able to figure out my reason for rejection.

10th- 72%
12th- 72%(Non-Medical)

Had unconditional offer letter from University of Regina for M.A.Sc.(Thesis based) 2 years program
1st year tution fee paid
GIC done
IELTS 6.5

2. Purpose of visit.
and
YOU HAVE FAILED TO DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU ARE ESTABLISHED TO A DEGREE THAT WILL COMPEL YOUR RETURN AND YOUR UNIVERSITY MARKS DO NOT LEAD ME TO BELIEVE YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL STUDENT IN CANADA THEREFORE YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH R179.

I want to reapply but I dont knw what to change in my profile coz everything was good in my case still VO rejected if i apply again he will reject again.

same reasons were given to me too,they r jst making money

ankurkool17

Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2013 Paper Based
Doc's Request.
Pre-Medical 16/07/2013
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5 (7,6,6,6)
File Transfer...
02/08/2013
Med's Request
Furtherance(03/09/2013), Again Furtherance(18/01/2014), Follow-up (20/06/2014), Final Furtherance (25/06/2014)
Med's Done....
Furtherance Completed(09/11/2013), Second Furtherance Completed(12/02/2014), Treatment Started(20/02/2014), Treatment Completed(20/08/2014), Fresh Medical(21/08/2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01/08/2013 Paper Based
VISA ISSUED...
26/08/2014 Got it. So Happy :)
LANDED..........
31/08/2014 Here I come
maths marks are out of 100

Its not a management course. Its a technology course. I would never go for course mismatch. This course requires bachelors in information technology.

I've checked the subjects and they're related to my previous education.

Sir,will my backlogs and maths marks of 12th affect my case? :-(

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.minhas said:
@ gkb8062

10th- 72%
12th- 72%(Non-Medical)

1st year tution fee paid
GIC done
IELTS 6.5

2. Purpose of visit.
and

Visa refusal letter is like a crap paper with predefined statements,... so dont panic ...

ur profile is absolutely clear, strong and solid...

put pressure on these points..

1. SOP (Statement of purpose)- now this is the weapon to get visa
2. Financial evidence - this is the other weapon
3. GIC + 1 yr. tuition fee (preferred)/ 1 semester fee
4. parents Salary Statement + ITR Form-16 and/or TDS certificate (last 3 year) +PAN Copy
5. 'Valuation report' of property (house +other ) if showing property as a proof of financial capacity
6. CA (Charted Accountant) Report
7. E- Medical report , if done previously ,, no need again,, but must be not more than 6 months old..
8. work experience proofs ( Appointment Letter, Reference Letter, Experience Letter, Service Certificate, Salary Slips (recent 3 month old), photocopy of cheque for proof of the mode of salary , A/c Statement where salary credit, )

write a strong SOP of 1 page (recommended). if not then 2 page max.

SOP POINTS:

1. why are you chosen Canada for study not India.
2. why have you chosen this course only.
3. why have you chosen on only thins coll. for ur study
4. why are ur plans, goals and future after completing this course and future employment opportunities after this course.
5. why do you think that u r the right candidate for Canadian student visa.
6. elaborate ur skills, personal qualities , knowledge
7. put some pressure on ur English skills and show to VO that u r serious about in improving ur English skills
8. and most important prove VO in SOP that you will come back to india after completion of ur course.

tc...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bajaj007 said:
Student Visa got Rejected Twice this time year.
10th :59% (2006)
12th : 62% (2009) NON MEDICAL (two year gap between 10th and 12th,, as i dropped in 12th)
B.tech (Information Technology): 66.6% (no backlogs)
Applied for Post Degree Diploma in Information and Communication technology.
IELTS: 6.5 bands (L:6.5, W:7 R:6.5, S:6.0)

BOTH THE TIME THE REASON IS: YOUR PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF PAST STUDIES, ACADEMIC SCORES AND LANGUAGE ABILITIES.

Is this because i scored less marks in English during 10th (38 marks) and 12th (49marks) and because of gap in 10th and 12th or because of less marks??
i got refusal twice this semester. 1st under spp then general also..

Does this mean that i will never get visa??
or is there any chance of getting visa next time?
what should i do??
might be the reason :

English 10th- 38 marks
English 12th- 49 marks

gap in between 10th & 12th

now u have the option to apply under general again..

so prepare with these and can apply again otherwise switch to other countries like Australia, UK, NZ, USA

. SOP- make this a string point
. Financial Proofs beyond GIC and Tuition Fee Receipt (strong cash in bank in the form of saving a/c, current a/c, FDR fixed deposit, RD, ur parents PPF/EPF/GPF, other investment like Insurance Policy, Bonds, gold, credit limit etc) and get paper proofs of all these.
. GIC
. Fee receipt of coll. tuition
. property valuation report from approved valuer
. Financial report from approved CA (Charted Accountant)
. good CV/ Resume

anything else ask,,,