+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
dalonlineq said:
1. My BE branch is computer science technology
2. my first was spp case so no sop attached. 2nd time attached an sop justifying the previous rejection reasons.
3. I just passed out in august 2013 , so no employer.
4. attached father's bank statement with 150000$ in cash in it. & a bank loan of 15 lacs INR.
5. Paid the universiy's fees as they told to pay 2500$ in order to reserve the seat. Receipt attached.
6. Father's and mother's ITR's attached both have around 7 lacs income (combined). father's business documents was also attached.( firm's pan card an all)
7. Both my parent's affadavit of support was also attached with the application.

Kindly go through and help me if there is any lack of documents or anything left behind to convince the vo.

Thanks and you are doing a great job. Thumbs up. Cheers !!

kindly go through this

subramanyammaruthi

Aug 18, 2013
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@gkb8062

Can u please share your opinion on my profile and evaluate chances of my admission in universities...

10---79%
12---74%
B.Tech---63% (Mechanical)
IELTS---7

Have 4 years of experience in EPC power sector (erection, commissioning, and project management)

My question is is there any possibility for my admission in university of New Burnswick for MEng (course based in Mechanical) or for that matter in any university.

Please give your inputs.

Thanks

Maruthi

kalp93

Oct 31, 2013
Hi, i m very much worried for my visa...
Shall it be accepted or not !?!
I have taken addmision in seneca college for the course of biotechnology technologist(research) co-op programme !
I just completed my graduation in Bsc(biotechnology) and i have done my gic and paid the fees !
I got overall 6 bands (S-6.5, L-6, w-6, r-6)
I passed my graduatiow with 65% !
What do u think shall i get the visa ?!

hsinghbatth

Nov 24, 2013
cheers @gkb8062...

great work man.... big applaud of hands for you.. and for everyone who are here for a purpose ....

Cheers all..

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
gkb8062 said:
1. even don't try to mention in your applictaion that u have blood relation in Canada,,, this is the first impression on VO that u will never come back to india.. got my point.

2. ur IELTS is okk but no individual score should be lower than 6.0... left bad impression on VO specially in writing module not less than 6.0
3. u just complete graduation and some month gap,,, u have to justify this that u were preparing for IELTS so other (attach proofs)
4. strong ur Financial proofs (GIC/ Education Loan and 1 semester tuition fee in advance , prefer 1 Year fee)
5. right course match with ur previous edu, skills and knowledge ,,, this is the firsrt loose point where VO is happy to reject ur application..
6. and above all how to put the right documentation in your application and present it in front of VO...

tc...

thanks
according to ur advise
1 i will not mention about my blood relation in canada
2 as i have 5.5 in writing in ielts i am giving another attempt
3 even i have selected a course which is related to my field
so if all this thing goes well i hope there will not be any problem in visa application
another thing which i would like to ask is about the course as there r very less course of pg of two years. and my ultimate goal is to take pr there as my brother is there so if i take 1 year course then will i be able to apply for pr
or it is compulsory to take 2 year course

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
@ gkb8062
thanks
according to ur advise
so if all this thing goes well i hope there will not be any problem in visa application
another thing which i would like to ask is about the course as there r very less course of pg of two years. and my ultimate goal is to take pr there as my brother is there so if i take 1 year course then will i be able to apply for pr

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramanyammaruthi said:
@ gkb8062

Can u please share your opinion on my profile and evaluate chances of my admission in universities...

10---79%
12---74%
B.Tech---63% (Mechanical)
IELTS---7

Have 4 years of experience in EPC power sector (erection, commissioning, and project management)

My question is is there any possibility for my admission in university of New Burnswick for MEng (course based in Mechanical) or for that matter in any university.

Please give your inputs.

Thanks

Maruthi
everything is ok with your profile ... ur profile is clear..

for New Brunswick IELTS min. 7.0/ TOEFL 80 (IBT)
some dept. require GRE so its good to check ur dept. require GRE or not.

i would prefer you to apply for uni of Manitoba/Uni. of Saskatchewan (very cheep compared to other, for masters course based, base fee is $ 9000 per annul + continuing fee about $ 3,000 = 12,000 +3,000 other expenses = 15,000 total for masters ,,, same for uni . of Manitoba..

UNB is also very good but small uni... if compare with other top 15 uni.. its low rank.. again search for ur dept. strength and facilities, faculty.

Uni. in Ontario region are damn costly,,, $ 25,000-30,000 for 2 year fee. specially MacMaster Uni., Concordia Uni., Uni. of Toronto, York Uni, Rayrson Uni...

from Highest cost of masters to lowest cost of masters ,,,check this order..

Ontario
BC
Quebec
Alberta
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Newfoundland

you can get admission very easily in following universities..

Uni. of Saskatchewan (chances of Scholarship also according to ur profile)
Uni. of Manitoba (chances of Scholarship also according to ur profile )
Uni. of Regina (chances of Scholarship also according to ur profile)
Uni. of NovaScotia

you can also have a change for Uni. of Alberta and uni. of Calgary

if you can afford fee in Uni. located in Ontario then u can choose MacMaster Uni, Uni of waterloo, Uni of Toronto, York Uni, Carleton Uni...

in Quebec i will recommend only one uni that is McGill Uni in Montreal..,,, top uni with everything top class.

any more Q,,, ask

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankit vyas said:
@ gkb8062
thanks
according to ur advise
not worry,,, after completing 1 year (3 semester) course, you will get 1 year PSWP... if your course is of 1 Year (2 Semester) then you will get 8 Months PSWP... again depends on VO... suppose your course is of 1 yr (2 semester, 8 month), u get 8 months PSWP.. suppose from the month ur PSWP start u start to search some employer or take help from some recruitment agent to find a employer for u with hook and jack... then u can apply for your work permit which will be initially for 2years.. then you can extend it to for next 2 Year... try to find employer in these regions SASKATCHEWAN, MANITOBA, BC.. then u can apply under SINP, MPNP, BCPNP with just 6 months work experience .. but now rules are changing for SASKATCHEWAN (SINP) PNP Stream,, if applicant have done their diploma outside saskatchewan then applicant first has to work min. 2 years in Saskatchewan then he/she can apply under SINP.
but u have a perfect option under Manitoba PNP (MPNP) Stream..

moral of the story is that after u get PSWP ,, you have to find some employer ..get a job...start a job.. and get job offer letter and apply for work visa... u will get 2 year work visa... during that 2 year prepare urself for the PR... if you get PR in these years ... thumbs up.. other extend ur visa for next 2years and so that u along with ir PR procedure u have extra 2 years... no headache at all...

but use ur links.. ur brother links.. ur own intelligence... take help from some Expert Immigration lawyer/ job consultants...

if have any confusion /// i am available to put u on right track..

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalp93 said:
Hi, i m very much worried for my visa...
Shall it be accepted or not !?!
I have taken addmision in seneca college for the course of biotechnology technologist(research) co-op programme !
I just completed my graduation in Bsc(biotechnology) and i have done my gic and paid the fees !
I got overall 6 bands (S-6.5, L-6, w-6, r-6)
I passed my graduatiow with 65% !
What do u think shall i get the visa ?!
your profile looks very straight , genuine and strong. because

1. your course match with ur previous edu.
2. IELTS score is ok.
3. Graduation marks are with first div.

rest some points can decide ur visa

1. strong and well framed SOP
2. Financial proofs,,, have u got GIC and paid min. 1 yr. tuition fee (highly recommended)/ 1 semester tuition fee is also work but rest 6 month u have to show in form of liquid cash in A/c (Min. 3 month old)
3. have to get medical done .. E- medical
4. ur parents Income proofs ,,, Salary statement + Salary A/c Passbook photocopy + ITR FORM- 16 and/or TDS Certificate (min. last 3 years) + PAN CARD

ur VISA chances are good but don't mess up ur file from any crook agents or so called fraud indian agents who are garbage of little knowledge...

bcz little knowledge is more dangerous than nothing... cross verify every document of ur file again and again until u satisfied after its a question of ur future.. not the consultant/ agent future..

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote Modify Remove
hi i got rejected under
spp on these reasons
my visa got rejected on
these basis
u have nt satisfied me
that u would
leave canada at end of
ur stay.in
reaching this decision,i
considered
several factors
including:
length of proposed stay
in canada
purpose of visit
limited employment
prospects in ur
country
ur current employment
situation
ur personal assests and
financial status
other reasons:
u have failed to
demonstrate that u r
established at a degree
that will compel
ur teturn and ur trade
school marks do
no lead me to belive u
will be
successful student in
canada,thrfore u
donot comply with E179
sop was'nt given
itr +agricultural income of 5 lakhs
shown
15 lakhs loan
1 yr fee paid,gic done.
Plz suggest me what should i do nw?

kalp93

Oct 31, 2013
Thanx for let me know about that !
What if we don't show the liquid cash ?? cuz i paid fees of a semester only :(
Does it affect on my file ??
And how i can conform myself that my visa file is strongly made by my agent ?!?!

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]
hello sir
i am going to apply for visa on tuesday .....i have got loan of 19 lacs against property.i am showing property evaluation of 1 crore {i also have a caluation eport of agriculure land worth 74 lacs but i am not ataching as its ownership papers are in punjabi language}and parents itr of 6.57 lacs.paid one sem fees by myself...on my loan letter it is mentioned that "disbursement will be made after getting the visa"

i am aplying for masters in info system security mngmnt
my profile:-
btech in IT 76 %(1 backlog)
Diploma in comp engg 66%
ielts 6 (5.5 in reading) acceptable by university
i have made a sop tating about my education,pojects that i have made,jobs oppertunities in india fo information security professionals,attaching one year experience certifiate of network engineer
please let me know bout my chances....and advice me about wt extra documents i can attach

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello gkb8062 and every member of this esteemed and highly informative forum.

I have just finished my masters in UK and my wife got an admission into one of the colleges in Canada, we recently made application for study permit for her and an open work permit for me as i would be accompanying her through her stay in Canada. The application was made online on the 20th of october

1. Till no word from CIC, i have read many discussions where people say they got their visa in a couple of days and other running into months, i just get confused and worried and the school is due to resume in Jan 2014?

2. Will my application for an open work permit extend her study permit application in terms of the processing time? Other have applied for over 13 weeks and still no word from CIC, ours is going to its 6th week now.

Kindly help, what is your advice do we still stand any chance as december is just round the corner?

kalp93

Oct 31, 2013
And yeah this is my first time I'm gonna apply for visa... so its under spp....
So in spp liquid cash and SOP is required ?!

angelic30

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 december 2013
IELTS Request
overall 7
Med's Request
10 feburary 2014
Hi. I got accepted in memorial university and preparing my file to submit visa application . My father is sponsoring me who is working in U.A.E for last 20 years.. Should I submit his bank statement of U.A.E bank or should I transfer this amount to my country first? thanks :)