Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
I've done B.com and according to SPP checklist, mark sheets of only most recent qualification (B.com) be attached. Will there be any problem if I also attach 10th and 12th marksheets?

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
Visa rejected twice.
First for the sept 2013 intake.
Humber Colg. Information technology spolutions-PGD
Reasons-
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada
- family ties
-purpose of visit
-travel history
-proposed studies cannot be considered logical progression

Second- Dalhousie University, Halifax
MEng- Internetworking
Reasons-
-you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada-purpose of visit
-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of blah blah.....

My profile
10- 75%
12- 65%
IELTS- 7 bands no less that 6.5
B.E- 6.11 cgpa without any gap
funds- 1,85,000$
loan- 15 lacs INR.
parents ITR's attached.

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twentyone said:
I've done B.com and according to SPP checklist, mark sheets of only most recent qualification (B.com) be attached. Will there be any problem if I also attach 10th and 12th marksheets?
SPP checklist is a paper of crap enclosures that CIC asked to attach according to. lots of things are hidden part of visa application and only professional and a person have wast experience in immigration stuffs can tell you.

so you must attach 10th DMC + Certificate, 12th DMC + Certificate.. if not in English language then Certified Translated copies of both.

Reason: VO like to cross verify that you have the right progression of ur B.COM degree with 10th and 12th ,, VO also check your English marks and other subjects marks in 1oth and 12th and testify you that you were serious and sincere throughout your academic journey..

any more questions... ask freely..

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
wow! much thanks for the reply, my consultant has also advised to not attach any financial documents like ITR but said paying GIC and college fees is enough? Should I take that advice ?

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dalonlineq said:
Visa rejected twice.
First for the sept 2013 intake.
Humber Colg. Information technology spolutions-PGD
Reasons-
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada
- family ties
-purpose of visit
-travel history
-proposed studies cannot be considered logical progression

Second- Dalhousie University, Halifax
MEng- Internetworking
Reasons-
-you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada-purpose of visit
-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of blah blah.....

My profile
10- 75%
12- 65%
IELTS- 7 bands no less that 6.5
B.E- 6.11 cgpa without any gap
funds- 1,85,000$
loan- 15 lacs INR.
parents ITR's attached.
1. first let me know your B.E Branch.. i think problem may be here..

2. let me know that have you attached these docs with your previous application...

1. SOP (Statement of Purpose)
2. 2 Letter of Recommendations from your Employer (if working/worked) or Professor/ Lecturer/ HOD
3. C.V/ Resume
4. Financial Evidence
a. Property Valuation report (House+other property) from architect
b. CA Report
c. A/c Statement + Passbook photocopy + Certificate on bank letterhead
d. other liquid money proof

5. College Fee Receipt + GIC Certificate/ Education Loan
6. FATHER Salary Statement + ITR + PAN Card
7. Affidavit of Sponsorship from your parent side.

-----------------------------------------------------
10th percentage is ok
12th percentage is ok
ILETS is ok
funds are ok
loan is ok

let me know what docs have u attached in ur previous application.

don't worry ,,, there may be some tiny lack of proper docs in ur previous appl. or luck is matter too.

i always check technical points then i reach at decision..

so let me know then i can advice you.

take care...

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
I applied for visa after taking admission in Fleming College (Project Management Graduate Certificate) my visa was refused due to the following reasons

Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I am not satisfied that you:

have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

purpose of visit

your personal assets and financial status.

Now i have increased my statement from 25000 CAD to 50000 CAD and showed my property evaluation papers of about 100000 CAD and made some corrections in sop and explained the points of rejection futhermore i paid my first semester fee 7000 CAD which i didnt paid before what else can i do to make it more better i can further take a letter from my job.

And one more thing my classes are going to start on january 6 i have approximately one month i am going to apply through online application so should i deffer my admission and then apply or apply with the same offer letter.

Please help......................

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twentyone said:
wow! much thanks for the reply, my consultant has also advised to not attach any financial documents like ITR but said paying GIC and college fees is enough? Should I take that advice ?
consultants here (India) are mere basket of crap knowledge and they are sucking the money of innocent students and push their valuable files in embassy for mess up. they stupid even don't know anything about the Canadian Refugee and Protection Act ...

always attach your father SALARY STATEMENT + ITR (of last 3 Financial Years) + PAN CARD

** keep in mind, if you got visa rejection in SPP then again you can't apply under SPP, so at least take some pain on ur file preparation in a strong way.

having more questions... ask me...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhurramSaeed86 said:
I applied for visa after taking admission in Fleming College (Project Management Graduate Certificate) my visa was refused due to the following reasons

Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I am not satisfied that you:

have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

purpose of visit

your personal assets and financial status.

Now i have increased my statement from 25000 CAD to 50000 CAD and showed my property evaluation papers of about 100000 CAD and made some corrections in sop and explained the points of rejection futhermore i paid my first semester fee 7000 CAD which i didnt paid before what else can i do to make it more better i can further take a letter from my job.

And one more thing my classes are going to start on january 6 i have approximately one month i am going to apply through online application so should i deffer my admission and then apply or apply with the same offer letter.

Please help......................
1. now you are eligible to apply under General Stream.

from your post i have little confusion, let clear my confusion so that i can give you the right advice...

1. do you apply single or have you add other family members accompanying you to Canada in your visa application, if answer is yes ,,, here is some problem ...

2. have you any relative in Canada and have you mentioned this in your Family information form.

3. VO clearly mentioned some point (reasons of visa refusal) related to ur a.) lack of financial evidence b.) ur purpose of study (lack of good SOP),

if you are married ,,, have u attached marriage proofs,, (except if u having child and ur spouse name is on ur passport)

now from the info. u provided so far i advice to attach the following in next app.

1. Financial evidence

a.) Liquid cash in your A/c (Account statement + Passbook Photocopy + Certificate letter on Bank letterhead with official seal and signature)
b.) Liquid cash in your mother and/or father A/c (Account statement + Passbook Photocopy + Certificate letter on Bank letterhead with official seal and signature)
c.) EPF / PPF/ GPF A/C of your father ( Statement + Certificate letter on Bank letterhead with official seal and signature)
d.) FDR A/c -Fixed Deposit (FDR Photocopy + A/c Statement + Certificate letter on Bank letterhead with official seal and signature
e. ) College Fee Receipt
f.) GIC Certificate/ Education Loan equivalent to CAD $ 10,000 (for single person), if family members then you must have double accordingly. but i recommend you not to attach your family members in ur applications as they can accompany you later.
g.) property valuation report from approved architect
h.) CA Report
I.) Father Salary Statement + ITR and/or TDS (for last 3 financial years ) + PAN Card copy

2. others

a.) SOP
B.) Experience Proofs ( Appointment Letter, Experience Letter, Reference Letter, Service Certificate , Pay slip- min. 3 month)
c.) min. 2 Letter of Recommendations from your professor/ Teacher/ and HOD
d.) Affidavit of sponsorship from your parents
f.) CV/ Resume ..

let me know your

1. previous education from 1oth onwards
2. ur IELTS Score
3. ur experience detail
4. our family background in brief.
5. and other info u would like to reveal.

cheers...

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
gkb8062 said:
consultants here (India) are mere basket of crap knowledge and they are sucking the money of innocent students and push their valuable files in embassy for mess up. they stupid even don't know anything about the Canadian Refugee and Protection Act ...

always attach your father SALARY STATEMENT + ITR (of last 3 Financial Years) + PAN CARD

** keep in mind, if you got visa rejection in SPP then again you can't apply under SPP, so at least take some pain on ur file preparation in a strong way.

having more questions... ask me...
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. So, are you in Canada now?

sahitan

May 10, 2013
@gkb8062: I submitted my study permit application on 21st under University category. After submission, I realised that I forgot to sign in the column which is there below the list of documents in the Checklist which I have submitted with my application and also forgot to put a check mark in the box against the column "copy of receipt of payment provided by the University"(since I am getting full scholarship from university including my living expenses, for which I have attached the funding letter I received from uni).

Please let me know what can I do now to rectify this issue with my application.

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
hi i am planning to apply for my pg course under spp colleges
i just completed my graduation before few months
overall i got 6.5 bands in ielts and my brother is already there in bc having pr.
so are there any chances of rejection of visa?

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
Hello gkb8062,

Firstly, on behalf of all the members in this forum, i would like to thank you for your assistance.

Question - I am applying for my Visa under SPP at the Niagara college for a 1yr IBM program.

Profile -
10th - 63% (Mar 2002),
12th - 40% (Apr 2004),
BBA - 67% (Nov 2010 via distance learning), I secured admission in a university right after my 12th however as the univ had a provision to appear for exams as and when the student was ready for one, i started working full time and completed by degree in Nov 2010 without any backlogs.
IELTS - Band 7
Paid one term college fees along with CAD 10000 in scotiabank, received acceptance letter from college along with the fee receipt however yet to to receive GIC certificate.

Kindly suggest what all docs should i submit and what all things should i mention in my SOP.

Thanks & Regards.

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i got rejected under
spp on these reasons
my visa got rejected on
these basis
u have nt satisfied me
that u would
leave canada at end of
ur stay.in
reaching this decision,i
considered
several factors
including:
length of proposed stay
in canada
purpose of visit
limited employment
prospects in ur
country
ur current employment
situation
ur personal assests and
financial status
other reasons:
u have failed to
demonstrate that u r
established at a degree
that will compel
ur teturn and ur trade
school marks do
no lead me to belive u
will be
successful student in
canada,thrfore u
donot comply with E179
sop was'nt given
itr +agricultural income of 5 lakhs shown
15 lakhs loan
1 yr fee paid,gic done.
Plz suggest me what should i do nw?

Bajaj007

Oct 6, 2013
Student Visa got Rejected Twice this time year.
10th :59% (2006)
12th : 62% (2009) NON MEDICAL (two year gap between 10th and 12th,, as i dropped in 12th)
B.tech (Information Technology): 66.6% (no backlogs)
Applied for Post Degree Diploma in Information and Communication technology.
IELTS: 6.5 bands (L:6.5, W:7 R:6.5, S:6.0)

BOTH THE TIME THE REASON IS: YOUR PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF PAST STUDIES, ACADEMIC SCORES AND LANGUAGE ABILITIES.

Is this because i scored less marks in English during 10th (38 marks) and 12th (49marks) and because of gap in 10th and 12th or because of less marks??
i got refusal twice this semester. 1st under spp then general also..

Does this mean that i will never get visa??
or is there any chance of getting visa next time?
what should i do??