+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Pr traveling on Lufthansa flight

Mohita_Shah

Aug 20, 2020
Hi all,

Me and my husband are Canadian Permanent Residents and my twin 16 months infants are Canadian citizens. I have booked a Lufthansa flight for 28th August from Delhi to Toronto with a layover in Frankfurt.

I thought now we can travel to Canada without any restrictions of airlines but I am hearing a lot of confusion on who can travel.

We are traveling with two infants and I cannot risk going to the airport from another city and then facing ambiguity on whether I can board a Lufthansa flight. I have reached to Lufthansa but they said I need to confirm with Canada as they cannot comment on this. Please help me out as I am completely panicked on how to get back to Canada.

I need to know if I can travel on Lufthansa to Canada

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure why Lufthansa wouldn't you to board the plane to Canada.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As long as you both have valid PR cards and the twins have Canadian passports no reason according this link why should be an issue. Make sure you have a 14 day isolation plan to show on arrival, this will be mandatory and suspect a challenge with 16 month old twins so good luck with that.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

Be prepared to insist you can travel with The Lufthansa checkin agent given as you can imagine they are as confused as anybody with all the rules keep changing

AmyRao

Jul 17, 2020
Hi, Has anyone travelled to Canada on Lufthansa, we are COPR holders (issued before March 18)? If yes, what all is reqd in terms of documents?