+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hi I recive a call today after 6 week I mad a mestaik I sign my driver licence copy usually my guarantor should to sign now my guarantor is out of country he is coming the end of the month than I have to fax the copy she say after that I have to wait 10 days to recive my passport that only problem now it is what it is I have to wait untill my guarantor come back lol lol
I guess your cc is already charged right? I thought they will charge credit card once they ensure that the application is complete

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I saw a missed call from quebec and when i called back it did not ring. It shows as "order confirmat" on caller id. I search number on google it did not show anything. Do you guys think its from Passport office?

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
My CC got charged April 6th guys. Mail in application delivered March 13th. When could I see the PP in mail? I saw someone else already got their pp in hand. Not sure whether they had planned travel. I did not mention a travel date.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hi Everyone,
I saw a missed call from quebec and when i called back it did not ring. It shows as "order confirmat" on caller id. I search number on google it did not show anything. Do you guys think its from Passport office?
If they call, they leave a voicemail, when i applied first time they left a voicemail for me to call them back and confirm my address

Reactions: KumarJayx

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Finally received my passport.

Timeline.
March 6 - Application mailed
March 10 - Application received
April 8 - CC charged
April 12 - Passport issues (as per the date of issue in passport)
April 19 - Canadapost notice was in mailbox, passport picked up (I didn't even know until I casually checked my mailbox on April 22nd)

Citizenship certificate still pending to receive.

My location - Vancouver
Passport issuing authority - Brampton

No calls / Emails were sent to check on application status.

Last edited:

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
it was supposed for the passport to arrive by yesterday, it didn't. can i apply a second application (walk-in + express) with a ticket and proof?

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
it was supposed for the passport to arrive by yesterday, it didn't. can i apply a second application (walk-in + express) with a ticket and proof?
You should call them first and ask to expedite the application. May be your passport is already issued and it’s on the way. May be you need to inform them first about your decision to do walk-in.

Corgi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Yes. It’s returned through Xpresspost
How long did it take for you to get your certificate back from when you requested it? When I called them on Friday they said they would return mine to me (I didn’t ask for it).
Hopefully that means that I am close (even though not charged yet); the person on the phone seemed confident I would have my passport before my travel date (May 22), but I have a reminder in my phone to call them to expedite 10 business days out.

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Has anyone in Calgary applied for urgent passport? The website says appointment required, but the earliest appointment is now for June. Is walk-in service available in Calgary?