+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

gcamp

Mar 22, 2022
I also wonder why they need a whole new application. I hope at least they can process the new application quickly. You said they will call you for in-person appointment. That would better than mailing it again.
I don’t have time to mail it in. My flight is April 18th.

Reactions: CaBeaver

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
Hi my application received 7 Mars when I call they say they don’t creat a file number yet almost one month I don’t know what’s going on!!!!!
If you don’t mind me asking, did you put any travel date in your application or you selected ‘Unknown’ ?

I am going to assume the same for me. Mine was delivered on March 3rd . Completely lost hope.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Is it common for them to process applications separately even though everything was sent in the same envelope ?
Since we are all here together waiting, I guess I would like to ask you guys: do people usually send family applications in in the same package? I did search a lot for an answer when I was applying, and since I couldn't find any info, I sent different family applications in separate envelops. ;/

TokyoH

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Since we are all here together waiting, I guess I would like to ask you guys: do people usually send family applications in in the same package? I did search a lot for an answer when I was applying, and since I couldn't find any info, I sent different family applications in separate envelops. ;/
I did send 4 applications for the whole family in 1 package

Reactions: Klamm

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
I put applications in separate envelopes and put all in a xpresspost prepaid one and sent it as one package

tarekh

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
It should be the same envelope but it doesn't matter as they will process each application seperatey.

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
on the back of the photo do you need to need to add the below statement of just the Gurasntors sign

" I certify this to be true linkeness of ( name of applicant ) "