File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
IT HAS ARRIVVEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD. CANADA POST DROPPED IT OFF IN MY MAILBOX NOW. I WAS WATCHING MY CAMERA AND CP ALWAYS VOME BETWEEN 8:30 and 9am.

OH MY!!! ITS BEAUTIFUUUUUULLLLLL

Well, that closes off years and years of a journey that started in 2014 for me.

Thank you all - this place has been not only source of information and guidance, but also support during long waits, delays, etc!

I will keep an eye out here to see if I can further support you that are still on awaiting mode.

Cheers all! ❤
Oh wow.....I am so happy for you.

The moment I got mines, I signed off the next page and scanned bio page in my one drive. Suggest you do the same. All the best with future endeavors!

icykool23

Star Member
Dec 11, 2016
Final Update in red. Application for two sent through Canada Xpress-post. Location GTA (east):

PP App Sent: 1-Jun
PP App Delivered: 2-Jun (tracking shows delivered to Ottawa, even though address provided was for Gatineau)
CC charged: 8-Jun
PP Mailed: 16-Jun
Delivery notice: 17-Jun (checked at 5PM, lady said not there yet and they close at 6PM)
PP picked up: 18-Jun (in Canada Xpresspost envelope, Citizenship certificate was flat inside the box, just like we sent it)

Passport & citizenship certificate were in same envelope.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Final Update in red. Application for two sent through Canada Xpress-post. Location GTA (east):

PP App Sent: 1-Jun
PP App Delivered: 2-Jun (tracking shows delivered to Ottawa, even though address provided was for Gatineau)
CC charged: 8-Jun
PP Mailed: 16-Jun
Delivery notice: 17-Jun (checked at 5PM, lady said not there yet and they close at 6PM)
PP picked up: 18-Jun (in Canada Xpresspost envelope, Citizenship certificate was flat inside the box, just like we sent it)

Passport & citizenship certificate were in same envelope.
Congrats!!! Where was yours issued?

Reactions: jcttt

priysen02

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I went through different links and forums need some help . While filling the Addition Personal 7B section regarding Employment if I am currently working shall I check only the first box or leave the box blank . Also do I need to submit any photocopy of the employment letter or offer letter .

Kindly help

Reactions: adey786

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I went through different links and forums need some help . While filling the Addition Personal 7B section regarding Employment if I am currently working shall I check only the first box or leave the box blank . Also do I need to submit any photocopy of the employment letter or offer letter .

Kindly help
Not sure what the confusion is about for 7B. If you are currently working, then check "I was employed (full time or part time) and enter your details of your work in the box below.

Don't submit anything that is not asked for. I don't think they're asking for your employment letter so there is no need to submit it.

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
Good day everyone,
I am just about to apply for my child passport who is 12 months old.
How flexible passport Canada is when it comes to passport photos. It is really hard to keeoing child looking at Camera and mouth closed.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Can my wife be my guarantor ?
Yes. She can be. If she holds a Canadian passport, then she can. I signed as a guarantor in my wife's application. And it was accepted.
it was just a fluke, a wife/husband/family member can't be a guarantor or a reference
Don't spread misinformation
Yes, your wife CAN be a guarantor.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/travel-documents-references-guarantors.html

Guarantors

You need a guarantor for your travel document application. As long as they meet these requirements, your guarantor can be anyone, including a family member or member of your household.