+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018
The staff was giving me false information then:(
I phoned them and they said two to three weeks. I phoned them after a month. They said one to two weeks. I told them you said two to three weeks one month ago. Now you are saying one to two weeks. They said two to three weeks. There feedback does not make any sense.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya it going take a while. Appointment open up every weekend maybe make an appointment at passport office or call or something
In GTA appointments open up daily at 8 PM EST for date 1 month from today (if that date is not weekend). E.g. today it will open for 29 June.

I have few appointments (mostly in second half) for Hamilton office for the month of June in case anyone needs it.

Last edited:

LoganInTheSpaxe

May 28, 2022
Hello everyone! I have one question, If I’m able to make an appointment at passport centre, can I just request to expedite my application without apply for a new application?? Thank you!! :)

a987

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Reading over the website over and over again of course it doesn’t make any sense. Do you actually need prove of travel in order to go to the passport office even you won’t travel over 46 days? They also say don’t make any plan before getting the passport. Except passport office,
service Canada also make long way to got your passport back.

LoganInTheSpaxe

May 28, 2022
Reading over the website over and over again of course it doesn’t make any sense. Do you actually need prove of travel in order to go to the passport office even you won’t travel over 46 days? They also say don’t make any plan before getting the passport. Except passport office,
service Canada also make long way to got your passport back.
Do you know can I expedite my passport application at passport centre? I’ve applied for my passport at service Canada already

a987

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Do you know can I just go to the passport office to expedite my application without apply a new application? Thank You :)
From my understanding. you need to apply new application with prove of travel. my co-woker have a friend that she didn't got her passport 2 day before her flight