Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
QQ - On Adult Canada passport, page 3 - should adult write signature or complete full name. Can someone confirm on this please?

chk112

May 4, 2015
Final UPDATE on family of 4 (2 adult + 2 Kids) passport applications:

12-Apr-2024 : Passport Application submitted at Mississauga Passport office (~3 hrs waiting)
23-Apr-2024 : Called cust care, corrected reference no. (It was mentioned as M1xxxxx on receipt but it was MIxxxxx - MI for Mississauga) and status updated as “We have received your application and are now processing it”
24-Apr-2024 : Your passport has been printed and mailed. We're mailing it to you by Canada Post, Your tracking number is LPxxxxx (All 4 applications has same status with different Canada Post tracking no.)
24-Apr-2024 : As per Canada Post Tracking - Package processed at Mississauga
24-Apr-2024 : As per Canada Post Tracking - Package in Transit
25-Apr-2024 : As per Canada Post Tracking - Package out for delivery
25-Apr-2024 : As per Canada Post Tracking - Delivered (Personally collected as soon as Canada Post vehicle came out nearby post box)

Received passport within 2 weeks SLA :cool: .. Now will move into surrender thread :D
congrats. im wondering what u put on the travel plan section. did u write u have a travel plan or unknown?

Mum2Can

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Ideally it should be "Unknown" but just verified my application and I haven't selected any option while submitting.

congrats. im wondering what u put on the travel plan section. did u write u have a travel plan or unknown?

• Love
Reactions: chk112

sharathsam

Aug 11, 2017
Hello, can I submit the application for me and my family in person? Do they need to be present in the passport office as well? Thank you

annabusdra

Jan 9, 2018
Hi everyone, I am going a bit crazy here because I cannot print a QR code on the form for the life of me. Is there any issue if I submit the application without a QR Code? I tried to print the form 4 times and I never managed to get it.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
try origin
Hi everyone, I am going a bit crazy here because I cannot print a QR code on the form for the life of me. Is there any issue if I submit the application without a QR Code? I tried to print the form 4 times and I never managed to get it.
Whats your OS? Windows? Mac? my guess - the problem is with the app you`re using. try original Adobe Acrobat Reader and nothing else. should work fine. For Linux no chances - i ran Windows as VM to print it with QR code.

name is taken

Dec 5, 2016
Timeline:
Apr 2nd: applied in person at a passport office, got acknowledgement of application slip, estimated delivery date: Apr 16th
Apr 16th: checked status online: received and processing, phoned, the agent suggested I check next week this time
Apr 23rd: checked online, same message, phoned 3 times, only the 3rd agent able to help me.

Status of my application: untouched
On 16th, the agent emailed the passport office and notified them that my application was overdue, but no response from them
per agent, there were a lot of new applications in the past 3 months, and I don't need to travel recently so maybe they worked on those urgent applications first and mine hasn't started yet
Apr 30th: Approved
Your application is approved. Your passport will be available for pick-up on the date indicated on your receipt.

The thing here is, I did not pay the extra $20 pick-up fee and the officer told me they are gonna mail me the passport. The receipt the officer gave to me, it only has estimated delivery date and reference number, nothing else

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
How to get file number for my passport application? I mailed my application.
Is there a way to check file number online?

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Just go to Staples and get it done - they need the QR code to scan your filled form in the system. Just speaking from personal experience.