+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport in person timeline

RedWhiteRed

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Applied for passport on August 4 (Mississauga - Burnhamthorpe office with regular pickup service for $20). 3 hour wait outside and inside the building.

Scheduled pick up date was August 21.

Passport was printed on August 12.

I was able to pick it up today - August 16. No line for pickup.

The person at the counter said I was early. I told him the tracker shows it's already been printed. He checked the system and it showed it was ready for pickup. So he went to the room in the back and got it for me. I'm honestly impressed with the service!

The passport is in the old format.

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Applied for passport on August 4 (Mississauga - Burnhamthorpe office with regular pickup service for $20). 3 hour wait outside and inside the building.

Scheduled pick up date was August 21.

Passport was printed on August 12.

I was able to pick it up today - August 16. No line for pickup.

The person at the counter said I was early. I told him the tracker shows it's already been printed. He checked the system and it showed it was ready for pickup. So he went to the room in the back and got it for me. I'm honestly impressed with the service!

The passport is in the old format.
I have exactly the same time line of passport. But I cannot check online. how did you check it?

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Applied in person in Montreal on August 7 with express pickup. Pickup date is Aug 14. On Saturday morning the tracker updated to "passport has been printed", will try to get it on Monday. :)
How did you check the tracker? I cannot check my tracker??

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Anyone received the NEW version of Passport !? Cheers !
Me! Got the new version.

I just picked up my passport today at Sinclair Center (Vancouver). Applied last Thu, Aug 10th in Richmond, BC and opted for express. Pick-up is in Sinclair Center a week after.

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Did you guys receive any receipt or estimated date for the passport pickup when you went in person? When I went they told me to come back in exactly two weeks and gave me a receipt with the pick up date printed on it
Yes, my receipt had a pick-up date indicated.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Hello guys,

Just wanna know if anyone applied for passport in Montreal or near received the new passport?

Thank you guys
In general for those who wants the new passport: This is your last chance to get the old design, you will get the new design or a newer design upon renewal in 5 or 10 years. And the new design is not as classic anyways. Just saying :)