+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport in person timeline

chairmanN

Mar 27, 2023
Hey, for people who applied in-person, did you fill the passport application form with a software or using pen after printing. I see that there's a section where I and the guarantor have to sign, is it okay to fill the form using a pdf application and fill the signature and date sections using a pen?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hey, for people who applied in-person, did you fill the passport application form with a software or using pen after printing. I see that there's a section where I and the guarantor have to sign, is it okay to fill the form using a pdf application and fill the signature and date sections using a pen?
Yes thats fine.

Reactions: chairmanN

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Applied July 24 in person. Received Aug 2 by mail (old version). I have a weird question: are you able to fully close your passport when leaving it on the table? Mine is always like 1-2cm open because of the thick cover.. I really like the outside design but not a big fan of how the passport book is constructed..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Applied July 24 in person. Received Aug 2 by mail (old version). I have a weird question: are you able to fully close your passport when leaving it on the table? Mine is always like 1-2cm open because of the thick cover.. I really like the outside design but not a big fan of how the passport book is constructed..
It's just new, after a little while it'll close normally.

Kntn

Mar 22, 2018
Hey everyone! Where do we download our digital citizenship certificate from? I'm guessing we don’t download it from our citizenship tracker or citizenship application account.

Also, do the instructions for downloading come in a separate email? I've already received my oath ceremony email. It is scheduled tomorrow.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: Kntn

Alex 3.0

May 26, 2023
Did anyone have any luck picking-up their passport in person before they were scheduled to? I applied on July 31st in person for regular service. I was told to pick-up my passport on August 15th. However, I checked the tracker and it shows that my passport has been printed. Did anyone have success getting the passport early? I applied at the North York Toronto passport office. Thanks!

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Applied in person regular processing at Montreal downtown on 4th August 2023. Was given a date of 22-23 Aug to get the passport. Received it on Aug 10th. Old version of the passport.

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hi All,

I have applied in person at the Orleans passport office on August 3rd, 2023.

Would someone be so kind as to provide all the different possibilities of a status update?

Mine now shows "we have received it and are processing it".

From previous pages, I see some have seen it has been sent for printing, etc.. What are all the different scenarios?

Thank you!

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
Applied in person in Montreal on August 7 with express pickup. Pickup date is Aug 14. On Saturday morning the tracker updated to "passport has been printed", will try to get it on Monday. :)

porshu

May 5, 2023
Hi All,

I have applied in person at the Orleans passport office on August 3rd, 2023.

Would someone be so kind as to provide all the different possibilities of a status update?

Mine now shows "we have received it and are processing it".

From previous pages, I see some have seen it has been sent for printing, etc.. What are all the different scenarios?

Thank you!
Hi, I have also applied mine in person in Calgary on Aug 3. The pickup date is scheduled on Aug 18 but today when I checked the system, it showed "printed". Before that, it was the same as you